Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

The Long Wait is over!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 43 Replies
2 moms liked this

It's time for college football!

Gig'Em!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanyainmizzou
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:30 AM

canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm watching a story on an Alabama player, McCarron, and the little girl fighting cancer he developed a relationship with, eventually becoming her god father. And I'm thinking how we hear so much of the negative about college athletes, and so rarely the positive.

The stories like this one, even though they almost always make me cry, are my favorite part of the College Gameday show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanyainmizzou
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

He does seem like a nice kid.
But I want him crushed in 2 weeks.

Quoting canadianmom1974:

I'm watching a story on an Alabama player, McCarron, and the little girl fighting cancer he developed a relationship with, eventually becoming her god father. And I'm thinking how we hear so much of the negative about college athletes, and so rarely the positive.

The stories like this one, even though they almost always make me cry, are my favorite part of the College Gameday show.

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:18 PM
2 moms liked this

GO GATORS!!!!

;)

canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I love football in general, I'll watch any team, any league, but I don't have a college team. Hubs is a Michigan fan, so I kind of root for them by association. My real love is the CFL and the Riders.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Quoting canadianmom1974:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanyainmizzou
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:20 PM

We don't play them this year :(

Quoting lizzielouaf:

GO GATORS!!!!

;)

tanyainmizzou
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Cool. 

Quoting canadianmom1974:

I love football in general, I'll watch any team, any league, but I don't have a college team. Hubs is a Michigan fan, so I kind of root for them by association. My real love is the CFL and the Riders.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Quoting canadianmom1974:

momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Hail to thee, Northwestern.  Go Cats!  They will lose all of the important games, but will probably beat a couple of much better teams.  

tanyainmizzou
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM

And so it begins!

The Aggies are about to take the field!

BEAT THE HELL OUTTA RICE!

AlekD
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Me at every sporting event ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN