Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

What A sick sick chick (video is included in the link)

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 10 Replies

Woman Charged With Murder After Giving Birth In Bar Bathroom, Killing Baby, and Stayed For Wrestling Event [VIDEO]

Facebook

Some people in the world just don’t deserve to share the same air that we decent human-beings breathe everyday. Such is the case of 26-year-old Amanda Catherine Hein of Allentown, PA.

This wonderful example of trash recently delivered a healthy baby boy on August 18 at a bar that she was visiting to watch the WWE Pay-Per-View event “Summerslam”. She would then kill the baby and rejoin her friends at the bar to finish watching the event.

The murder wasn’t discovered until after Amanda left the bar and a worker tried to flush the toilet, only to have problems. Upon further inspection of the tank, the young fetus was found dead.

The baby, according to police, was born in the third trimester and died of suffocation after being placed inside of a plastic bag. Now Amanda could face the death penalty.

What’s worse? Amanda’s pregnancy was kept a complete secret from everyone she knew. Police are now looking for the potential father.

On August 18, Amanda complained of back pains when she excused herself for up to 40 minutes from the table. Her friends texted her to see if she was OK and when she returned, she acted like nothing happened.

Police were able to figure out who the baby belonged to by the blood stains left at the booth that was reserved to a male friend of Amanda’s.

Sorry the story isnt too detailed. 

http://q103albany.com/woman-charged-with-murder-after-giving-birth-in-bar-bathroom-killing-baby-and-stayed-for-wrestling-event-video/

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Sick bitch. I hope she gets the death penalty. I have no sympathy for people like this.

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Proof that not everyone is mother material....

Homeschoolmom99
by Barb on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM

SMH why kill said baby? I mean really have an abortion! How can you give birth kill said baby and go back and party? I mean I had 4 of my 5 naturally and felt like I had been hit by a train! All I wanted to do was sleep!

mistressflora
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM

agreed!

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Sick bitch. I hope she gets the death penalty. I have no sympathy for people like this.

mistressflora
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM

yeah me to! Poor baby did nothing to her, she did it to herself.

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

SMH why kill said baby? I mean really have an abortion! How can you give birth kill said baby and go back and party? I mean I had 4 of my 5 naturally and felt like I had been hit by a train! All I wanted to do was sleep!

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Fucking disturbing. Who could just kill a baby they JUST gave birth to and just wash up and go back like nothing happened.
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Great case for abortions.
xixCandyxix
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I can kind of understand a LITTLE why a scared teenager may do something like this out of fear (not saying it's right) but a TWENTY SIX year old?! That's fucking sick!

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Me too. If it were a teenager with mean parents, I can somewhat get it (but still think it is way wrong) but at 26 and going back to the bar after? Sociopath!

Quoting xixCandyxix:

I can kind of understand a LITTLE why a scared teenager may do something like this out of fear (not saying it's right) but a TWENTY SIX year old?! That's fucking sick!

“No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” 
― Elie Wiesel

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Very sick girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN