Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Police Not Interested~ Hey Trayvon Supporters!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 85 Replies

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/police-not-interested-in-brutal-beating-on-tape/#zmXzrCbJJ8f0RdGB.99

For all the mommas here who profess that the Trayvon case was important because had the people not demanded, no trial would have ensued.

What's the difference here?

Just ANOTHER case of "youth" attacking (WHITE) folk.

Let's see the outrage, ladies. Let's see it.

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greenie63
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM
9 moms liked this

slashteddy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM
3 moms liked this
Damn, I've got to learn to remember screennames.
mlg1989
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Grrr?

terpmama
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Can I get a cliff notes?
autodidact
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:22 PM
2 moms liked this

there was not "no hope of finding" who shot Trayvon Martin. 

krysstizzle
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM
7 moms liked this

Your source sucks. The only non-craptastic site that comes up when I google this states that police are looking for the suspects caught on camera. Your KKK sites are the only ones claiming that nothing is happening. 

krysstizzle
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Holy shit, this is hilarious. 

Quoting greenie63:

Debmomto2girls
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Get the book that documents what the media won’t tell you: hundreds of episodes in more than 80 American cities since 2010, where groups of blacks are assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, shooting, stabbing and killing victims.

At least now I know where she gets her racist fear from...that is all I need to read to know her racist agenda.

As for the crime, I hope they are caught an punished.  I am not sure why this is considered a racial crime or race is being brought up.

Looking4Truth
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM

This is absolutely disgusting!!!  That brain-dead cop should be fired immediately!  The whole thing was caught on tape and he dismissed it???  Something is very wrong in this country when the police will simply shrug their shoulders and say 'Oh well.'  It sounded to me like this idiot cop didn't even care that these innocent people were beaten for no reason. This is completely unacceptable, and I really do hope that cop loses his job over this!  It is making me wonder though whether or not a lot of these killings of white people by black people are not just being done in retaliation because of the G. Zimmerman case.  If so, it's only making blacks look bad, and this does not need to be happening.  I hope everyone who participated in this unwarranted beating gets caught and sent to prison for a very long time!!  This statement below really upset me.  I think it's time to do a complete overhaul of all our police departments!!  This whole this is incredibly disturbing.  Ugh.

"Black mob violence is severely underreported in this country,” Flaherty told WND. “This is just the latest example. The cop did not investigate. Did not file a report. This also happened recently in Green Bay, where a mob attacked two off-duty policemen. And it happened this summer in Minneapolis, where a black mob robbed and beat a local radio personality. Police did not take a report and even asked him what he expected being in that part of town. One witness said the police even called the man a ‘pussy.’

Debmomto2girls
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM
3 moms liked this

I saw that also.  I googled the story to see if it was real and there were real ews sources that were saying they are looking for the suspects which were caught on tape.

SHe is just doig the usual racist baiting and she will either delete this thread or never respond.

Quoting krysstizzle:

Your source sucks. The only non-craptastic site that comes up when I google this states that police are looking for the suspects caught on camera. Your KKK sites are the only ones claiming that nothing is happening. 

“No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” 
― Elie Wiesel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)