Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't get between a crazy chick and her nuggets

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:33 PM
  • 19 Replies

This isn't new, but I clearly missed it the first time this came out.  

Holy *f* balls, talk about crazy.  

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lokilover
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a remix. The audio is fake. 

katy_kay08
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:55 PM

does the audio even matter?  Is there anything that could be said that would justify going bonkers over not getting nuggets?  

Quoting lokilover:

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Oh thank the goddess!!! I was worried we lived in a world already so far past the point of no return that McNuggets were actually worth even raising an eyebrow, much less your voice, over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lokilover
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting katy_kay08:

does the audio even matter?  Is there anything that could be said that would justify going bonkers over not getting nuggets?  

Quoting lokilover:

Are you doubting that it's important? Don't make me assume my ultimate form.

lokilover
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

Oh thank the goddess!!! I was worried we lived in a world already so far past the point of no return that McNuggets were actually worth even raising an eyebrow, much less your voice, over.

Well, the video is sadly real. It's just what they're saying that's fake. 

katy_kay08
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM

She was pissed about not getting nuggets.  

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Well damn.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

Well, the video is sadly real. It's just what they're saying that's fake. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
collectivecow
by Esther on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM
2 moms liked this

All I have to say is: WHAT THE F***K IS IN THE NUGGETS?Woman Arrested For Offering Sexual Favors In Exchange For Chicken McNuggets

BURBANK (CBS) — A woman was arrested last week for allegedly offering sexual favors in exchange for Chicken McNuggets, according to Burbank police.Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles was seen opening customers’ car doors in the McDonald’s drive through at 1700 block of Olive Avenue about 11 p.m. Wednesday, according to the Burbank Leader. Baseer was allegedly offering to swap sexual favors for the fast food item.A witness reported her bizarre behavior to the authorities.Baseer was arrested on suspicion of prostitution.http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/01/16/woman-arrested-for-offering-sexual-favors-in-exchange-for-chicken-mcnuggets/

katy_kay08
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting lokilover:

Are you doubting that it's important? Don't make me assume my ultimate form.

I can't make you do anything, if you feel your ultimate form is necessary here break it out.  

Now if your ultimate form looks like the chick in the video that might be worth watching.  

Chelsey191
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Only in the us....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)