Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't mind me, I'm just voting for the anti Christ....question for the Christian mama's

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 106 Replies
1 mom liked this

Interesting conversation I heard today...2 women speaking about Scott brown, a senator from mass. I'll sum the convo up....with as handsome, charismatic, and bi partisan as he is...he fits the description for the anti Christ. I remember hearing the same thing when Obama was elected. So, here's my question, if you believe in the book of revelation (and what the left behind series says) do you believe the anti Christ will be the leader of the united states or reign another country? Do you base your vote off the idea that the candidate could be the anti Christ? What qualities are you looking for in determining whether they meet the criteria?

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Still reading the left behind series and haven't read the whole bible and to add It's been quite a while since I read Revelations....but from what I have read and remember I think it's very very possible that if it's true (revelations in the bible) than yes my opinion is the Anti christ will become a leader of our country. 

ashellbell
by shellbark on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Does the possibility have an effect on how you vote?

Quoting StarburstKisses:

Still reading the left behind series and haven't read the whole bible and to add It's been quite a while since I read Revelations....but from what I have read and remember I think it's very very possible that if it's true (revelations in the bible) than yes my opinion is the Anti christ will become a leader of our country. 

survivorinohio
by René on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM
11 moms liked this

I dont know that the US is mentioned in Revelations.

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM

It does cross my mind when I vote, so I am inclined to say yes.  However I also listen to many other things that come into play.

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting StarburstKisses:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

It's not, which makes me wonder why everyone thinks all the drama will go down over here.

Quoting survivorinohio:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM

What characteristics do you look for?

Quoting StarburstKisses:

It does cross my mind when I vote, so I am inclined to say yes.  However I also listen to many other things that come into play.

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting StarburstKisses:

kandis1021
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM
3 moms liked this
There was No U.S. when Revelations was written. However, that doesn't mean that he won't be president of our country. I don't base my vote on that, because there's no way for me to know who the Anti Christ is. I live my life the best I can. I profess my beliefs on the Lord and my savior Yeshua and don't worry about it.
rfurlongg
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol!

Quoting survivorinohio:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by shellbark on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I agree. It's just assumed for some reason.

Quoting kandis1021:

There was No U.S. when Revelations was written.

Spunkykisses
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
3 moms liked this

In the book of Revelation; it says the Anti-Christ will reign all nations. Not just one. Revelation shouldn't be a part of the bible. They don't even know who wrote it. They say John the Beloved wrote the book of Revelation BUT the writing styles are different and the book was written when John the Beloved would have been nearly 100 years old. Life expectancy back then was 30-40. I am an athiest. So, some may say that I have no right to say anything about what should and shouldn't be in the bible but I do study up on this stuff for times when I get into religious debates. I don't want to seem ignorant, now do I?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured