Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland kidnapper/rapist Ariel Castro found dead in jail cell
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (21-30):
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:51 AM

I hope the prison guards killed him.

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:52 AM
They should have watch him better.
Death was too easy way out for him.
He should die in jail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:02 AM

I wonder....how did he get the materials and the opportunity to hang himself? And they checked on him every 30 minutes. He would have had to use a rope or a belt and stand on a chair,whatever and it must have taken a while to prepare for it  and do it.....maybe someone made it easy for him? Maybe someone "helped" him? Or they weren't keeping track of his actions.

Whatever, Good riddance. He wasn't worth the oxygen.

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

IF he did this to himself, fucking coward. If someone else did it, thanks. Either way I hope he rots.

Anna92464
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow, I'm from Little Egypt....I had left home 2 years before this and don't remember hearing about it.  Weird. 

Quoting joyfree:

Word is that he hanged himself... I can see that, too. I once read a book called "Murder in Little Egypt", a true story of a megalomaniac doctor... It's a good, compelling read:

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Little-Egypt-Darcy-OBrien/dp/0786710950

punky3175
by Punky on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:17 AM
I want to like this 1000 times.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Bitch ass

Couldn't Stand being held against his will

punky3175
by Punky on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Pants? Sheet? Either of those would be enough to tie around his bunk and the other end around his neck. If people want to kill themselves, they'll find a way.

Quoting lga1965:

I wonder....how did he get the materials and the opportunity to hang himself? And they checked on him every 30 minutes. He would have had to use a rope or a belt and stand on a chair,whatever and it must have taken a while to prepare for it  and do it.....maybe someone made it easy for him? Maybe someone "helped" him? Or they weren't keeping track of his actions.

lga1965
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:24 AM

I guess. I just have this gut feeling he had help or something and that he had no conscience so he wouldn't feel bad enough to hang himself. But I don't know,,,,,

Quoting punky3175:

Pants? Sheet? Either of those would be enough to tie around his bunk and the other end around his neck. If people want to kill themselves, they'll find a way.

Quoting lga1965:

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Good.

jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, I'm just going to be sending good wishes to his victims, because I don't know what they are going through today.  I hope they are each having a good day, and this doesn't throw them in any way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)