Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Christian Swingers Hook up for Sex on New Website

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM
  • 49 Replies

Christian Swingers Hook up for Sex on New Website

A new website, built specifically for those who love the Lord and also love sex with multiple partners, allows Christian swingers to hook up for sex with other like-minded folks. The website,www.christianswingers.com is a site that facilitates Christian swingers in meeting each other. It was launched earlier this year.

The site says its mission is to help “faithful couples” find each other and, at the same time, retain their right to privacy in a world that seems judgmental. “For Christian Swingers things are not easy – often other religious people judge you, out of ignorance or envy, telling you that your lifestyle and love practices are wrong,” the site says, “But the Bible teaches us ‘Judge not lest ye be judged’ and there’s that verse about the first stone… but if you’re keen on keeping your privacy, well – yours, and don’t want your friends, coworkers, other PTA members or just about anyone else to know that you don’t have a problem with faith and enjoying free love with other couples, this site can help you!”

The site goes on to say that having a membership with the organization is safer than going to swinger’s clubs because of privacy concerns. “Skip the swingers’ club and meetings where you can be seen and avoid bad reputation – your personal life is something shared between you and our partner; other couples willing to join you are probably having the same problems.”

Joining the club, which offers a free basic membership and a paid premium membership, can change people’s lives, according to the website. “Visiting this site might change your life for the better and increase the number of your potential dating partners,” the site states. ” – a few simple steps in the registration process will open up a whole new virtual world of possibilities! Since privacy is an issue here, you can still choose to remain anonymous until you decide to trust someone enough to share such personal information – something that’s not possible in classic swingers’ meetings and clubs, which might even lean towards openness and promotion is this lifestyle.”

A club membership with Christian swingers will increase a person’s chances of meeting other Christian swingers who “find you hot.” The site states, “Visit our club and discover other Christian couples with the same interests and desires who find you hot – Christian Swingers website will make your life easier and give you more access to potential dating partners!”

Straight swingers traditionally participate in swinging activities in couples. While women in the couples are often encouraged to have sex with each other, men traditionally do not engage in sexual activity directly with one another. There is no mention on the website about whether female bisexuality will be encouraged or not.

The site has seen a bit of controversy since being covered by the media. Christian counselor Louise Nielsen told Christianpost.com that she has serious reservations about the site. “Having been to seminary as well as being trained as a licensed mental health counselor, and as a Christian, it is unbiblical, it is sinful,” Nielsen said.

“God doesn’t stop loving anyone,” she said, “but it is not a behavior that is in anyway appropriate for Christians or for anyone else. It’s just not. I feel sad for the people who are involved in it. I have never seen it result in anything but pain in a marriage. It is not something that can be endorsed in a Christian context at all.” As is the case with most controversial topics, social media has delivered mixed opinions on the site, with some saying it is “sinful” and others echoing the site’s citation of the biblical command “judge not lest ye be judged.”

By: Rebecca Savastio

Source 1

Source 2

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

wooohooooooo

friendlymom48
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I have no words....
N_maricle
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe they figure Christians won't have stds.
AlekD
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Sad.

rfurlongg
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Goodness gracious. I have to chuckle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pamelax3
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Not really sure what to say

JakeandEmmasMom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:25 PM
I don't know what to say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:27 PM
3 moms liked this
Some how, the phrase; "Let's come together and sing hymn ..." has a whole new meaning for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Woodbabe
by Woodie on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Now I know how to find friendly couples down in Texas....*gigglesnort*

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM
3 moms liked this

There really are no words. At least none I should probably share publicly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)