Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

People who drink like fish and find fault with those who smoke marijuana irritate the heck out of me.

Alcohol is far more dangerous.

Drunkeness makes many loud, obnoxious, belligerent and reckless.  Do you think alcohol is a better mood altering drug than Mj?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Replies (31-34):
trippyhippy
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate alcohol and never touch the stuff but I love everything about pot.  I love that it's a mellow high and that I'm still in control of myself unlike with alcohol.  I don't think there is any comparison and the only people who compare them are people who have zero knowledge of the truth.

Its.me.Sam.
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:54 PM

everything in moderation

ashellbell
by shellbark on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
I'm not a fan of drinking. I can't stand sloppies. I've been a sloppy a few times. I once got so drunk (I was about 22) that I told my friend I was going to go lay down in his truck. I somehow confused his truck (that didn't have a camper shell) with another (that did have a camper shell ) and passed out in the back of it. I woke up the next morning sweating and surrounded by trash and tools in the bed of a truck. I climbed out and was faced with a birthday party or family get together of some kind. I just ran. I haven't really drank since. The one time I smoked waaaaaaaay too much pot, I ate a whole large pizza, some oreos, and went to sleep in my own bed. I'll take pot any day.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I would like all people who feel the need to alter themselves to use MJ.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN