Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Chik Filet

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM
  • 219 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hubbie and I went to Chik Filet today and I was surprised at how crowded it was.  Every time we have gone there it has been very busy.

Curious as I am, I tracked down the Manager and asked him how it was going.  I asked him if it had been that busy since the boycott since every time I go in it is very busy.  He told me the boycott was a Godsend.  Ever since they have been a lot busier.   A lot of people, like me, who had never been there before or only a couple of times now seem to go in on a regular basis.

I wish they would do another boycott of a Christian organization to see if they can increase the sales for another store.

Just an observation that I thought I would share cuz I know most of you ladies were dying to know that info, right?

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:14 PM
3 moms liked this

They've always been busy, at least the ones near me.

I like Chick file and most of their business practices, just had it the other day.  However, I hate that they donate (not sure if they still do, they are being a little wiley about it) to hate groups.

Wait, no, I'm ticked off.  They took my favorite salad off the menu.

Would you like a big spoon, Candle?

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:14 PM
7 moms liked this

Ick... fast food.

And isn't  Chick Fil A?

lizmarie1975
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Fast food on a regular basis is not healthy at all. I guess it is a godsend either way you look at it.

Quote:

A lot of people, like me, who had never been there before or only a couple of times now seem to go in on a regular basis.

candlegal
by Judy on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:16 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't know, is it that important?  You knew what I meant, didn't you?

Quoting Sisteract:

Ick... fast food.

And isn't  Chick Fil A?

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM
I love their chicken sandwiches. I have seen one since we've moved though. I'll have to google it.
tanyainmizzou
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM
4 moms liked this

Waffle fries and their chick-fil-a sauce...good

candlegal
by Judy on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Their grilled chicken sandwiches are very good.

Quoting lizzielouaf:

I love their chicken sandwiches. I have seen one since we've moved though. I'll have to google it.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

out of all the fast food choices we have here chick fil a is the healhiests (even if thats not possible lol) and I like their kid meals since they give books. who they donate to doenst really bug me many companies donate to things I like and things that I dont like that will never change. But I also live in chick fil a capital they are every where here

candlegal
by Judy on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Their sauce is great.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Waffle fries and their chick-fil-a sauce...good

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:22 PM
6 moms liked this

We don't have them near us.

I highly doubt the boycott is still creating business. Our attention spans aren't that long. They may have gotten a few customers that hadn't tried it...that seems likely but i think you either eat that kind of stuff or you don't. If they hadn't reached them through the boycott they could have reached them any other way.

Besides that, they aren't a christian business...they are a chicken business. Most business owners keep thier personal info personal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)