Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

‘Anti-Christ-Hunter’ Found With Rifle and 11K Rounds Charged For Threatening to Kill Obama

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 79 Replies

‘Anti-Christ-Hunter’ Found With Rifle and 11K Rounds Charged For Threatening to Kill Obama

• According to a report from the Times Tribune, a Pennsylvania man has been charged with making threats to kill Barack Obama just before the President’s scheduled visit to the city of Scranton.

In a none-too-flattering indication of the man’s intelligence, police were tipped off when 42 year-old Nicholas Savino sent an email to the White House on August 16, detailing his threat, all justified by his apparent view that Obama is the “anti-Christ.”

Also tipping off police was a phone call from the Federal Aviation Administration regarding Savino, who had been denied a pilot’s license and had made threats in Oklahoma, his previous place of residence. He had been living in the Pennsylvania area for a year and worked as an engineer — which is bizarre because engineering requires a sufficient amount of logical thought.

A sample of Savino’s musings in the email are as follows:

President Obama the Anti-Christ. As a result of breaking the constitution you will stand down or be shot dead.

Yes, “breaking the constitution” is a no-no when conducting anti-Christ business.

As Obama touched down in Northeast Pennsylvania, Clarks Summit Police and the Lackawanna County SWAT team paid Savino a little visit and seized a cache of weapons from his house. He’s now being investigated by the Secret Service.

If he’s convicted, Savino faces a maximum five years in prison — which begs the question; who’ll protect us from the anti-Christ if he’s put away?

by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuzCahn
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Ummmm, I don't know what to say. lol

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:18 PM
It's not letting me copy the pic he had posted with an assault rifle standing in front of the stars and bars
Quoting SuzCahn:

SuzCahn
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Some people are just too far out there .smh

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

It's not letting me copy the pic he had posted with an assault rifle standing in front of the stars and bars
Quoting SuzCahn:

Beach.Gal
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Holy smokes. Some people are nuts.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM
5 moms liked this
I think who ever cut his mullet may be the anti Christ
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM
5 moms liked this

posted by another propaganda site http://aattp.org/ 

wow. I would have asked the question, what happened to objective journalism, then I figured out - this wasn't written by an actual journalist - but rather just another nut of a different ilk.

These aren't the behaviors of an idiot - they are the behaviors of someone who is obviously mentally ill. 

Shit, I have more than 11K rounds in my closet. I am neither a nut nor a moron. Just a bargain shopper lol. 

Without ME there would be no awesome!

snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Sounds like this guy has had a very long-term mental break

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:14 PM
2 moms liked this

It doesn't sound like he is unintelligent, but rather mentally ill.  Either way, glad that they arrested him. 

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."  -  Dante

babie113
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:22 PM
He's crazy as a rabid fox
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN