Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

72 Year Old Woman and her Grandson are in Love and Having a Baby

Posted by   + Show Post

72 Year Old Woman and her Grandson are in Love and Having a Baby

Pearl Carter is a 72 year old woman who enjoys her sexuality with Phil Bailey, 26. Untill there, beyond the considerable age difference, it doesn’t seem a very strange story nowadays.
Now, if I tell you that Phil is actually Pearl’s biological grandson and they are paying a surrogate mother for having a child, the tale may deviate a little from the regular lanes.
“I’m not interested in the opinion of the others,” said Pearl. “I love Phil and he is in love with me. Soon I will celebrate with my child in my arms, and Phil will be a proud father.” Pearls says.
Pearl was an 18 year-old who gave up Bailey’s mother, Lynette, for adoption in Indiana.
After Bailey’s mother died of brain cancer, he set out to find his biological grandmother, hoping to find family. Once he tracked down Carter’s address, he wrote her a letter. Then they talked over the phone. Then he emailed her a photo and they arranged to meet in person.
It was in 2006 when grandson and grandmother first saw.
“Since the first moment I saw him, I knew I could never have a grandmother-grandson relationship,” she said.
Today, the 26 years old grandson left his job as a carpenter and moved with his grandmother/lover, got a job at a local construction company and assures to “be happy.”
Pearl is also brimming with joy: ‘Living with Phil’s incredible. He cooks and cleans, and we make love three times a week.”
Twelve months ago, the couple decided to go a step further and decided to have, but Pearl could not do it because of menopause.
So they put an ad looking for a mother, which said: “Open mind surrogate wanted.” That’s when they met Roxanne Campbell, who after a few meetings, the task was achieved in a short time and now they are hoping the arrival of their son.

http://craziest-facts.blogspot.com/2013/06/72-year-old-woman-and-her-grandson-are.html
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Replies (121-122):
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I have some serious issue with this (well above the obvious "ick-factor" and the fact that they are biologically related and therefore in an incestuous relationship).

This is another bad side affect of adoption. This woman placed her dd for adoption; she was raised among biological strangers and in effect, so did this young man. He went in search of his biological family; not uncommon or unusal in any way for a family member lost through adoption. It is a desire to connect to their family.

This  "couple" has mis-taken their adoption loss for love; sexual love. This is such an unhealthy relationship for both grand mother and grand son. I feel (idk what I feel) so, so saddened for this family to be torn apart by adoption and now this.   

samibugsmommy
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Neither is right but people seem to be okay with cousins doing it. This is wrong on so many levels. Family is family, you do not have sex with family!

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

Cousins are directly related! They share the same grandparents. It's not different.

Quoting samibugsmommy:

They are directly related! Not like cousins. She is his biological grandmother! That is just sick and wrong. What is wrong with you people who keep saying"well its gross but they aren't hurting anyone" seriously you need your head examined! Incest is wrong. Geez.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN