Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I'm so confused by the computer

Posted by   + Show Post

So I haven't been on cm with my computer in forever, just my phone.  But what the hell, let's go retro and get the big boy out tonight.  I'm so lost.  I keep having to hit this button called Shift because the capital letters aren't showing up where they're supposed to.  Punctuation seems to be totally do it yourself.  I mean, I've hit the space bar twice repeatedly, now where the hell is the period?  And when I misspelled a word earlier it STAYED misspelled.  It wasn't even underlined in red!  What is this madness?  I'm so stressed out, I don't think I can do this any more.

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Replies (31-37):
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, and my wonderful little accidental sugar high is fading. The lily is gildless.
LindaClement
by Thatwoman on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I love it!!

muslimah
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Quoting LauraKW:

So I haven't been on cm with my computer in forever, just my phone.  But what the hell, let's go retro and get the big boy out tonight.  I'm so lost.  I keep having to hit this button called Shift because the capital letters aren't showing up where they're supposed to.  Punctuation seems to be totally do it yourself.  I mean, I've hit the space bar twice repeatedly, now where the hell is the period?  And when I misspelled a word earlier it STAYED misspelled.  It wasn't even underlined in red!  What is this madness?  I'm so stressed out, I don't think I can do this any more.

I wish I had your stress. Do you want to trade places in life?

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:03 AM
I have two hours to decorate 100 cupcakes. I would trade places with Jonah at this moment.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting LauraKW:

muslimah
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Quoting LauraKW:

I have two hours to decorate 100 cupcakes. I would trade places with Jonah at this moment.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting LauraKW:

Ah yeah that's a problem. I don't bake, cook, or do anything domestic except keep my house clean. Decorating cup cakes just does not fit into my life style so I think I'll keep my own stressful life as bad as it sucks right now.

I would rather go lay on train tracks and wait for a tain to hit me than decorate cup cakes.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Lol at this whole post. I needed a smile today. :)
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Check out my cupcakes!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)