Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

This Man Is Dead & They Said It Wasn't Intentional: Marlon Brown Dash Cam Footage Released..

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 62 Replies

This Man Is Dead & They Said It Wasn't Intentional: Marlon Brown Dash Cam Footage Released.. Getting Ran Over By Police In Florida Over A Seatbelt Violation!

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Listen closely.

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
5 moms liked this

That was sickening. Why was the cop chasing him through the field? It was clear to see the man fell, and the cop just kept driving. 

Florida scares the shit out of me. I will never, ever visit or live there. 

krysstizzle
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:31 PM
5 moms liked this

Jesus christ. 

First of all, seatbelt violation? Why was he running from the polic, then? I don't buy that. 

Still, and regardless of that, what the fuck. The cop driving that car should be charged with manslaghter, at the least. You can clearly hear the car accelarating afte the man fell down. What the hell is wrong with these people?! 

KhloesMom2009
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:35 PM

He said " I think he's underneathe the fucking car..."

oh my goodness!

KhloesMom2009
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:36 PM

at least someone had the sense to jack the car up and not drive back up off of him

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Why would someone run from police over a seat belt violation?  Anyway that video is horrific, it makes the police look heartless and stupid.

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Sep. 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

It's Florida. Land of armed people who think they should shoot anyone who makes them feel intimidated. I'd be a little scared of the cops, too. And after seeing this video, even moreso. 

Quoting futureshock:

Why would someone run from police over a seat belt violation?  Anyway that video is horrific, it makes the police look heartless and stupid.

heresjohnny
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 3:39 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't quite understand what I just watched. Why was he running from the police? It didn't look like it was intentional. It looked and sounded like they didn't realize they hit him, so they were looking for him for a minute before realizing he was under the car? It's possible. Dashboard cams capture things that they eyes (in the heat of the moment) don't. While WE saw the guy go under the car, the cop doing the driving might not have.

Again, I could be wrong, but I was having a hard time trying to put the video to a story since I'm not familiar with it.

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I skipped the video..sorry...I am just not up to that today.  I do wonder though why he was running from them.  They would have just given him a ticket.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)