Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Holy crap! The end of Breaking Bad

Posted by   + Show Post
I love the song "Felina."

Did it end how you predicted?
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Holy crap I thought I was the only one who ever saw that movie. Very disturbing but artistic. I was bugged for days after seeing it at a movie theater.

Quoting NWP:

Check out the longest titled movie I have ever seen "The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover". It won't disappoint.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

I must admit though, a tiny, sick part of me wanted Marie to kill him slowly.  Maybe through a BBQ or somethign.

trunuty4
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Love love love love that show last night was no let down, it went out with a bang thank Vince and A@E for Breaking Bad I can't wait to buy the show.thank to netflix thats how I learned about the show.
trunuty4
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Love love love love that show last night was no let down, it went out with a bang thank Vince and A@E for Breaking Bad I can't wait to buy the show.thank to netflix thats how I learned about the show.
trunuty4
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Lydia. Was evil she wanted to kill walt

Quoting viv212:

I loved the whole rifle in the trunk idea.

I don't know why he killed Lydia though?

I also HATE how they killed Andrea :(

tanyainmizzou
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM

If you want even more sickness of someone killing and cooking, watch the film "Titus."  It's an adaptation of Titus Andronicus.  The end is fucking sick.

If you ever watched South Park, Scott Tenorman should give you an idea of the end.

trunuty4
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Lydia was an evil waman and she told Todd to kill Walt later that night killing Walt would be like doing Walt a favor.remember she called Todds phone and ask was he dead she was suprised when she decovered it was walt and he told her about the tea she had earlier. Spoiler alert

Quoting LizByers922:

Quoting viv212:

I don't know why he killed Lydia though?
he had to kill Lydia to put an end to any meth distribution in Heisenberg's name. He basically took care of all loose ends related to his meth business. I guess you could argue that Jesse is still a loose end but I believe they reconciled and Jesse is just free now.
such a good finale!
and I have no idea why my iPad is formatting my reply like this...   Haha

PamR
by Pam on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:11 PM

It was a great ending.  I figured he'd die, didn't see the whole machine gun thing and taking out all the others, through.  Great - I'm gonna miss this show. 

Now waiting for the The Walking Dead to begin.

tanyainmizzou
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Everyone that is going to miss this show

Start from the beginning of "Boardwalk Empire."   Steve Buschemi is masterful.

beesbad
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I'm sorry Breaking Bad is over but what a great final season. Obviously Walt was going to die - how was the question. I'm glad that Jesse survived. Such great characters, actors and writing.

Did anyone see Aaron Paul on SNL's cold open last Saturday?

Aaron Paul on SNL

Myboysmom08
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Excellent ending - so glad the writers did not do what they did with the Sopranos.  Still have to see the end of Dexter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN