Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

do you guys think there could actually be a civil war or situation for martial law brewing?

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 90 Replies

it's a gloomy rainy day here so im busy doing laundry and watching these youtube videos (of course lol)

i will post the ones which really creep me out lol

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katy_kay08
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM
3 moms liked this

No I don't think a martial law situation is brewing and neither is a civil war.  

You state the idea creeps you out but you were once calling for martial law to be implemented in e US.  Have you changed your mind?  

stormcris
by Christy on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I think the government is expecting one at any given time and always has.

D.O.E.
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM

ok way off topic! but my 14yr old son just came home from school very upset says he is being picked on and bullied but what he described sounds like boys being boys and i think he might be taking it too personally.

i really dont know how to handle this stuff :-(

kcangel63
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM
If things don't get better, or should I say get any worse, yes. I know there has been a revolution brewing for several years. It's building.
D.O.E.
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM

lol it would depend on my mood and what horrible articles i have read on any given day  :-)

Quoting katy_kay08:

No I don't think a martial law situation is brewing and neither is a civil war.  

You state the idea creeps you out but you were once calling for martial law to be implemented in e US.  Have you changed your mind?  

pamelax3
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I think anything is possible

stormcris
by Christy on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Put up a post about it. :)

Quoting D.O.E.:

ok way off topic! but my 14yr old son just came home from school very upset says he is being picked on and bullied but what he described sounds like boys being boys and i think he might be taking it too personally.

rfurlongg
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Eh. Maybe. If something is brewing, there is nothing I can do. No point worrying about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:32 PM

dont feel like it.

Quoting stormcris:

Put up a post about it. :)

Quoting D.O.E.:

rfurlongg
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Dh and I were have a discussion about this recently. When the disparity between the haves and the have nots becomes to extreme historically revolutions occur. However, I do not think we have reached that extreme nor do I think it is part of the modern American psych to band together to revolt to the point of true long lasting change. Dh disagrees.

Quoting kcangel63:

If things don't get better, or should I say get any worse, yes. I know there has been a revolution brewing for several years. It's building.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)