Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

local tragedy

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM
  • 15 Replies
this is what and going onin my town for the last few days. we had a Candlelight vigil last night this family is devastated this town is devastated. The father is my son's football coach. I don't know how many times I have done this hike. It's a beautiful, short one. Please good thoughts and prayers. I can't make it clicky http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24215137/everyone-knows-this-family-mourners-say-5-killed
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sbellemommy
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
This breaks my heart. The poor girl that survived this is going to have a long road ahead of her. But I know her family will be watching over her.
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Quoting snookyfritz:

this is what and going onin my town for the last few days. we had a Candlelight vigil last night this family is devastated this town is devastated. The father is my son's football coach. I don't know how many times I have done this hike. It's a beautiful, short one. Please good thoughts and prayers. I can't make it clicky http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24215137/everyone-knows-this-family-mourners-say-5-killed

snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Her brother too. I don't know what's going to happen with her. None of her extended family lives here
snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Thanks for fixing the link
romalove
by Roma on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

What a horribly sad story.  :-(

Mommabearbergh
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
My goodness that is so sad
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm here too, it's just so sad. I really hope the daughter will be ok :(

snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:06 PM
The brother was in county jail, he was my son's cellmate. The sheriff let him out to deal with this. My son told me that he was due to get out in 4 days. He hadn't touched at of his family in 9 months. Thankfully' his parents had visited him last weekend
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:15 PM

What a sad story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)