Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Wolves

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 32 Replies
3 moms liked this

This one is full.  His name is Lobo

This is Wyatt.  He is about 70% and was born shortly after The pack came to me.

This is Lobo and Luell.  Luell is the mother of  Wyatt.

This is Wolf, she is the mother of Luell

And then there is this beast, who is the leader of the pack.  Someone dumped him and I found him huddled against my store last winter.  The wolves think he is their baby. 

They are fanatical about pups.  Once when my sons Beagle was a small pup, I had gotten a road kill deer delivered.  Lobo, the one in the top was frantic for me to take him in so he could throw up food for him.

Minnow Slayer

by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Aww :)

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I love wolves

thetrollcat
by iluv2meow on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

dont let sarah palin see these guys....

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:13 PM
You have real wolves?!!! They are beautiful! I love wolves. I wouldn't own them because I'm just not dominate or accertive enough to own them, but they are beautiful creatures.
MissImperfect
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Oh I love Wolves!!
quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM

So beautiful!

alf2651
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM

They're beautiful!

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM

They need to respect you.  They are thieves, too.  Take a glove off and they have it.  They will even steal the poop bucket and scooper if you let them.  They will take your hat off your head if you bend over.  Whatever they can get.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

You have real wolves?!!! They are beautiful! I love wolves. I wouldn't own them because I'm just not dominate it accertive enough to own them, but they are beautiful creatures.

Minnow Slayer

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:29 PM
We had a Husky that was very aloof and never respected our youngest child because he was non verbal and very fearful of her. We had to re home her when she started getting aggressive with him. Beautiful dog but just not the right dog for our family dynamic.

Quoting Carpy:

They need to respect you.  They are thieves, too.  Take a glove off and they have it.  They will even steal the poop bucket and scooper if you let them.  They will take your hat off your head if you bend over.  Whatever they can get.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

You have real wolves?!!! They are beautiful! I love wolves. I wouldn't own them because I'm just not dominate it accertive enough to own them, but they are beautiful creatures.

Oddy_Knocky
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
We had a hybrid and she was the best pet I've ever had. Her mom was a Timber and her dad was GS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN