Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fluff... I've had a rough few weeks. I need a laugh. So...

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:51 AM
  • 56 Replies

Answer this... 

I need? 

Can be anything.

Personally? I need to get laid. For real. Like yesterday. 

I need a day off, a massage, pedicure, housekeeper, chauffeur, tummy tuck and Botox. 

Most of all I need to get laid and the rest won't seem so important. ;) 

What do YOU need? Don't be shy. We're all friends here. LOL 

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM

BUMP!

Aestas
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:59 AM
3 moms liked this

I need to have this baby so she'll stop jamming her feet up in my ribs and giving me hideous heartburn! Two and a half more weeks, if she decides to come right on time.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh man. I remember those days!! Ugh. Praying your sweet girl comes sooner rather than later! Exciting time, but effin miserable too. 

Quoting Aestas:

I need to have this baby so she'll stop jamming her feet up in my ribs and giving me hideous heartburn! Two and a half more weeks, if she decides to come right on time.

Aestas
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Thank you! And yeah. Everyone keeps saying, oh, enjoy your sleep while you still can! And I'm like, what sleep? Between my five year old and being this pregnant, I've pretty much abandoned the idea of ever getting any decent sleep again. Maybe someday when they're both off to college, lol. But then I'll probably be up worrying about them.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Oh man. I remember those days!! Ugh. Praying your sweet girl comes sooner rather than later! Exciting time, but effin miserable too. 

Quoting Aestas:

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Nah. You can train them to sleep in. Lol Or when your 5 yr old hits about 7/8 you can get him to fix his own breakfast and help out with baby sis, while you drift in that half awake, half asleep state. Lol it's better than NO sleep. Can't wait to see the pics. Birth and newborn shoots are my absolute favorite. Well, right up there with homecoming shoots. Love babies!! 

Quoting Aestas:

Thank you! And yeah. Everyone keeps saying, oh, enjoy your sleep while you still can! And I'm like, what sleep? Between my five year old and being this pregnant, I've pretty much abandoned the idea of ever getting any decent sleep again. Maybe someday when they're both off to college, lol. But then I'll probably be up worrying about them.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting Aestas:

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Going to bed, but I better have some good belly laughs tomorrow when I get up. I need something to keep me entertained while I spend 2 hours with PTA moms. Seriously. 

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:28 AM
2 moms liked this

I need to start working on my outline for the Nanowrimo thingie

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Soooo going to have to google whatever that is. Lol seriously going.to.bed. 

Quoting Sekirei:

I need to start working on my outline for the Nanowrimo thingie

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont think I slept for a good ten years......I sooo miss my  sleep-ins :-(

Quoting Aestas:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting Aestas:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I dont need for much....I'd like a 3+ hour massage...back, shoulders, legs and head.  Id like for my daughter to get her licence...I'd like my son to take more interest in his appearance.  I'd like my husband to STOP doing the dishes.

Im going on a working holiday in a couple of days and would like to do so without company LOL

I'd wish I was more interested in losing weight.

Life is great for me at the moment...health could be better, but my emotional state is in a great place

Hope you get laid soon :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured