Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

If Obama isn't behind the selective shutdowns

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:54 AM
  • 139 Replies
2 moms liked this

Then why did Pelosi thank him for making an exception?

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California, who followed Mrs. Ros-Lehtinen, defended the president, thanking him for making an exception to the shutdown and “enabling us to gather here.”

She also said veterans told her the administration “bent over backwards” to allow them to visit the World War II Memorial on the Mall, which has been the site of several clashes between the public and park rangers since the shutdown began.

Minnow Slayer

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lga1965
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:43 AM
7 moms liked this

But....but.....Conservatives NEVER believe anything Pelosi says.  You don't like her. You make fun of her. I ask:  why pay any attention to her NOW? Oh, that's right, you are doing as you always do: Select only quotes and Blogs and articles that back up YOUR views, no matter how messed up those views are.  Good job. RME.

finnbar
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:49 AM
8 moms liked this
We believe Pelosi, we just don't agree with her.
Like when she says the country needs strict gun control-we absolutely believe she wants to disarm us.

Quoting lga1965:

But....but.....Conservatives NEVER believe anything Pelosi says.  You don't like her. You make fun of her. I ask:  why pay any attention to her NOW? Oh, that's right, you are doing as you always do: Select only quotes and Blogs and articles that back up YOUR views, no matter how messed up those views are.  Good job. RME.

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM
4 moms liked this

Because she is unwittingly revealing the truth.

Quoting lga1965:

Minnow Slayer

lga1965
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM
4 moms liked this

Oh, yah, I know.

She wants stricter gun laws,and  ALL Democrats want to take your guns away. Of course.....

And then, they will transform the nation into a communist dictatorship and Obama will be everlasting President because he will eliminate elections and he will put all of the good, God-fearing, holy Republicans in an Interment Camp. The offical language of the USA will be Kenyan ( is there a Kenyan language?)

HEAVY sarcasm.

Nobody is going to take away your damn guns. Chill.

Quoting finnbar:

Like when she says the country needs strict gun control-we absolutely believe she wants to disarm us.

Quoting lga1965:

lga1965
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

YOUR version of the truth. Not the real truth.

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting lga1965:

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM
3 moms liked this

Well, now you are just being silly.

Quoting lga1965:

Oh, yah, I know.

She wants stricter gun laws,and  ALL Democrats want to take your guns away. Of course.....

And then, they will transform the nation into a communist dictatorship and Obama will be everlasting President because he will eliminate elections and he will put all of the good, God-fearing, holy Republicans in an Interment Camp. The offical language of the USA will be Kenyan ( is there a Kenyan language?)

HEAVY sarcasm.

Nobody is going to take away your damn guns. Chill.

Quoting finnbar:

Quoting lga1965:

Minnow Slayer

momma2b2008
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:13 AM
6 moms liked this
Because she is an even bigger idiot than he is!!
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:13 AM
2 moms liked this

More and more people are seeing it.  Open those eyes.

Quoting lga1965:

YOUR version of the truth. Not the real truth.

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting lga1965:

Minnow Slayer

coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:18 AM
So just for argument's sake...if she had thanked Boehner, would that be her way of saying he's to blame or would that make him a hero for helping the people? serious question.

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting lga1965:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:20 AM
5 moms liked this

There is no reason to thank him.  It is out of his hands.

And I am going to take a guess, that you have no clue what this is about?

Quoting coolmommy2x:

So just for argument's sake...if she had thanked Boehner, would that be her way of saying he's to blame or would that make him a hero for helping the people? serious question.

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting lga1965:

Minnow Slayer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN