Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

LOVE these replies on something Gay people are asked all the time

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 93 Replies
1 mom liked this

So...when did you choose to be straight?

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supercarp
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I was four when I had my first crush on a boy. After that I had a crush on Roy Rogers.

PrimmednPunked
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:14 AM

OK...is that when you decided that you would just like boys then?  Or was it more of a "I know I like boys" feeling?

Quoting supercarp:

I was four when I had my first crush on a boy. After that I had a crush on Roy Rogers.

supercarp
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM

There was no decisiion making involved.

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

OK...is that when you decided that you would just like boys then?  Or was it more of a "I know I like boys" feeling?

Quoting supercarp:

PrimmednPunked
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Do you think that goes for homosexual as well?  Or do you believe they choose to be that way?

Quoting supercarp:

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Quoting supercarp:

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I think thats the point.. It just was.. There was no thinking about it.. It just was... 

jnich4
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM
On these lines, have you ever watched the secret life of the american teenager? There is a line that makes me laugh everytime that you would like
PrimmednPunked
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I don't watch TV.

Quoting jnich4:

On these lines, have you ever watched the secret life of the american teenager? There is a line that makes me laugh everytime that you would like

lga1965
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM
3 moms liked this

I knew I liked boys early on. In kindergarten I had a crush on a boy named Lanny. ....sigh.....

I think people need to have empathy and understanding about their fellow human beings.  We all need to know that gays and lesbians have KNOWN since childhood how they feel . It isn't a CHOICE, it is natural ,something they are born with as is eye color. There have been studies, testimonies, from gays and straights. If only people would let it be.

supercarp
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM
3 moms liked this

I think that sexuality is a range, not either/or. Some people may have a stong sex drive (hetero or homo) and others not so much.

I think people should be able to self-identify as to their sexuality, and most of all I think that a person should be able to marry the person they love.

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Do you think that goes for homosexual as well?  Or do you believe they choose to be that way?

Quoting supercarp:

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Quoting supercarp:

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I love this. It's going on facebook btw I love the answer the person said I don't think its a choice because that life is hard.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)