Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Football players 2 year old son dying, but he's still playing on Sunday...UPDATE

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM
  • 284 Replies
1 mom liked this

This just astonishes me. Adrian Petersons son was beaten by the mothers bf, he's on life support and isn't expected to make it, but Peterson is still playing?? I understand people cope differently but, this is just off to me. Plus he didn't seem too concerned in the press conference he just gave. He's either got his priorities out of order or he's REALLY good at hiding his feelings about things. He was at the hospital for a few hours in SD but then left back to Minnesota for practice....

I just can't stop thinking about that poor baby. It absolutely stumps me how people can be so cruel especially to kids and babies. I hope the bf gets the book thrown at him. Smh. So sad.

Just read that his son has passed away due to his injuries. So sad. Prayers for the family. Poor baby :( but now this man is going away for murdering a child. He won't have much fun in prison.

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebeccab1966
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe he's in shock?  I saw a report that the man BIT the baby severely.  It is beyond horrible.

T-HoneyLuv
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:20 PM
3 moms liked this
That is disgusting. Talk about priorities being out of whack. He should be ashamed. I guess money is more important than a childs life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:21 PM
23 moms liked this

I try not to judge grieving people, I don't know what they're going through.

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Bit him?! I didn't hear that part. WTF is wrong with people?? 

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Maybe he's in shock?  I saw a report that the man BIT the baby severely.  It is beyond horrible.

famiglia_bella
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow.  Everyone is different but I couldn't leave my child's side, I don't think anyone I know would be able to... much less go to work... a plane ride away.

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too, I'm chalking it up to shock. because he was REALLY calm and smiley and chatty for a father who's toddler was viciously beaten and could be dying. 

Quoting lizzielouaf:

I try not to judge grieving people, I don't know what they're going through.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM
9 moms liked this
I heard a report that he was very close with his son.

Everyone copes differently and we don't all have to cope in the spotlight.
This is a horrible story.
rebeccab1966
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Quoting Dee0886:

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Yes, the report said he had horrific BITES on him.  Can you imagine????

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Yeah he was at the hospital for a few hours then left for Minnesota for practice.

Quoting famiglia_bella:

Wow.  Everyone is different but I couldn't leave my child's side, I don't think anyone I know would be able to... much less go to work... a plane ride away.

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Things like that should qualify as tourture. That poor baby was in so much pain I'm sure. Disgusting.

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Quoting Dee0886:

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Yes, the report said he had horrific BITES on him.  Can you imagine????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)