11 Heartbreaking Messages From Syrian Refugees To The World
1. In September, American photographers Robert Fogarty and Benjamin Reece, photographed Syrian refugees living in a camp in Jordan.
Huda was burnt when her house in Syria was hit by a bomb. She now lives in the Zaatari refugee camp in northern Jordan. She is 11.
2. Fogarty’s Dear World project, which started with photographic love notes to New Orleans, captures people sharing messages of their struggles and hopes to family, friends and strangers.
3. More than 2 million Syrians have been forced out of the country since the civil war began two years ago.
4. Around 6,000 Syrians are being forced to escape from their country every day.
6. More than 5 million Syrians will be forced to flee their country by the end of 2014, according to the United Nations.
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9 My Blog