Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

How Much of a Hypocrit Are You? / Poll

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 73 Replies

Poll

Question: 1) Do you agree with the Pro-Choice movement's slogan, "Our bodies, our choice"? 2) Do you think vaccines should be mandatory? 3) Should Americans have a choice not to buy health insurance?

Options:

1) Yes, we should have choice to abort the unborn

1) No, fetuses should be protected by law

2) Yes, vaccnies mandatory for everyone and/or some select groups

2) No, all people should have a choice not to be vaccinated

3) Yes, Americans should have a choice to go without health insurance if they choose

3) No, Americans should be forced to buy health insurance if not provided by an employer or face a fine/ jail time

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 36

View Results

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stormcris
by Christy on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Did you mean for it to be two polls?

jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, your poll only allows for one option, but my answers are 

Yes

No

Yes (but with the caveat that if they choose to not insure themselves then they don't qualify for emergency aid like county assistance or Medicaid).

buttersworth
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting stormcris:

No i'm editing and revising right now...i want one poll that asks 3 questions...i've seen it done before but can't figure out how to do it?

buttersworth
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I wasn't done writiing it when you answered....you might wanna go back and check it again

Quoting jessilin0113:

Yes

No

Yes (but with the caveat that if they choose to not insure themselves then they don't qualify for emergency aid like county assistance or Medicaid).

stormcris
by Christy on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM

When you do the poll create the first question poll then submit it and click the add another poll option under that.

Quoting buttersworth:

Quoting stormcris:

No i'm editing and revising right now...i want one poll that asks 3 questions...i've seen it done before but can't figure out how to do it?

lwalker270
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I think she meant you're not able to select more than one choice when using a poll with radio buttons.

And I also agree with her answer completely.

Quoting buttersworth:

I wasn't done writiing it when you answered....you might wanna go back and check it again

Quoting jessilin0113:

Yes

No

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I meant you can only answer one of the options.  I read the revised poll, my answers remain the same.  Yes to the right to abort, no vaccines should not be mandatory, yes you should be able to opt out of insurance (caveat remains in place).

Does that answer your poll?

Quoting buttersworth:

Quoting jessilin0113:

Yes

No

muslimah
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Vaccines already not a "choice" for certain groups. Before one can get an immigration Green Card they are required to get vaccinated.

Subhan Allah ( سبحان الله )"Glory be to Allah"
 Alhamdulillah ( الحمدللہ )"All Praise to Allah"
 Allahu Akbar ( الله اكبر )"Allah is the Greatest"

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think this is working the way you want it to

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:21 PM

These would be my answers too, including the caveat for those who choose to opt out- 

Quoting jessilin0113:

I meant you can only answer one of the options.  I read the revised poll, my answers remain the same.  Yes to the right to abort, no vaccines should not be mandatory, yes you should be able to opt out of insurance (caveat remains in place).

Does that answer your poll?

Quoting buttersworth:

Quoting jessilin0113:

Yes

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)