Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

S/O from "What's Your Excuse?" Mom: Who Inspires You?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:36 AM
  • 35 Replies
2 moms liked this

I found this man's journey incredibly inspiring.  

And here's someone who inspires me for a completely different reason.  I wish I could do what he does.

Atheist Mama?  Join us!

How paramount the future is to the present when one is surrounded by children.  Charles Darwin

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:21 AM
3 moms liked this

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:24 AM

There is No one and Nothing that Inspires me anymore... It's one of the reasons I no longer write. It is nice to see what inspires others.. Here is a bump for you.

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM
2 moms liked this

LOVE these! Before the first video showed up, I thought to myself: I'm going to go find the Yoga Man video and post it!  :) 

Mommabearbergh
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
My cousin who passed away inspires me. She passed in 96 and as a kid I thought she was just the greatest person in the world. She had a voice that was amazing. She passed on without ever laying eyes on her son. Which is one of many reasons why I cherish my girls so because some women never get to see the life they brought in this world

Also I would say the women in my family they have overcome great things.
rfurlongg
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a dear friend that has many personal struggles but she faces each day with a genuine smile and is ALWAYS ready to help others. Her positive outlook in the midst of her struggles inspires me to to look for good and grateful for tiny things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Quoting SilverSterling:

There is No one and Nothing that Inspires me anymore... It's one of the reasons I no longer write. It is nice to see what inspires others.. Here is a bump for you.

Why is that?

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:52 AM

https://growingbolder.com/

It just a shame that Sharon Stone is on the home page this morning. Love the Growing Bolder stories, though.

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I really don't find anything inspiring I don't think... I mean I look at these things and they definitely make me think and I know it is inspiring but it just doesn't "work" for me. I'm one of those people that I have to set my mind to do something and that nothing will persuade me if I'm not ready and willing.
SyllabaryBisque
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:57 AM

I love the Yoga Man video. It definitely inspires me.

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:02 AM

I use to find inspiration in everything... I had ten different stories started one finished and ready to go off to a publisher.. Then nothing... My children while they don't inspire me are my reason to keep putting one foot infront of the other even if its just to chase after them :-)

Quoting Seasidegirl:

Quoting SilverSterling:

Why is that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)