Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

FootBall Season!~Yay Or Nay

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 70 Replies

Are you and your husband football fans?If so who is your favorite team?

If you dread football season what do you do to keep busy while your dh is glued to the tv?..lol.

Or

Is your family not big football fans?If not what sport does your family enjoy watching?

american football

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Dh, DD and I are Eagles fans (lived here forever). DS is a Steelers fan. Sundays can get a little ugly here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Yay!! I am a true Giants fan no matter how bad things are right now! Go Big Blue!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylasmom22
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Yay!!!I'm a patriots fan but dh hates football. So on Sundays I'm the only one screaming in the house lol
PestPatti
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Yay!! I am a true Giants fan no matter how bad things are right now! Go Big Blue!!!

So is my son..  My son has been trash talking this weekend.  I am a Vikings fan. 

romalove
by Roma on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I'm with you.

The only sport I really watch is football and my team is the New York Giants.  I bleed Giant blue.  I have been following them for 32 years, and good, bad, or ugly (and this season is hideous) they are my team.

I love them.  It's an illness.  I type this in my cold house (my husband loves cold, I freeze) wearing my NY Giants fleece.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
We watch pretty much every game on Sunday, along with Monday and Thursday night football. My husband is a Chiefs fan I'm a Redskins fan and out son loves any team that wears the color green lol
rfurlongg
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Nah for me but Dh is excited. He follows UT for college ball and the Cowboys for pro.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

No, my husband isn't but I like to watch sometimes.  I will not be missing the Broncos/Colts game tonight.  Well, at least the part that doesn't get in the way of Walking Dead

survivorinohio
by René on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I used to be a huge football fan of the Browns specifically :)  But the NFL showed me fans mean very little to them and I havent recovered.

survivorinohio
by René on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Oh and hubby is still a fan but not as big of one as I was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN