Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Vagina cakes

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:42 AM
  • 68 Replies

No one wants to cut into a vagina cake at a baby shower. I repeat, no one wants to cut into a vagina cake at a baby shower. Even if it is molded from the most exquisite fondant and has a cute little baby popping out of it. Actually, especially if it is molded from the most exquisite fondant and has a cute little baby popping out of it.

Look, I don’t want to insult anyone’s handy work. Someone obviously put a lot of time into these vaginas. I just don’t understand the trend of reminding a hugely pregnant woman that she’s about to have a baby tear through her lady parts. That’s not nice.

1. The “Glazed-Strawberry Lady Bits” Cake

5f7a0a8e065967556a75844834887bad

(Pinterest/ Brittany De Los Santos)

Realistic doll-heads are the creepiest. Realistic doll heads emerging from glazed strawberries just ruined my favorite flavor of cheesecake for me forever.

Read more:

http://www.mommyish.com/2013/10/14/vagina-cakes/

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aestas
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:44 AM
2 moms liked this

I'd eat that. Especially if there's chocolate cake underneath. And ice cream. Yum.

ambrosia78
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:45 AM
O_O!
too weird...lol
JackandJayne
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM
8 moms liked this

Apparently class and tact lessons were lost on this one! And she's about to raise a child... Awesome. 

jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Crazy. I had a nightmare once that looked exactly like that.

Quoting momtimesx4:

No one wants to cut into a vagina cake at a baby shower. I repeat, no one wants to cut into a vagina cake at a baby shower. Even if it is molded from the most exquisite fondant and has a cute little baby popping out of it. Actually, especially if it is molded from the most exquisite fondant and has a cute little baby popping out of it.

Look, I don’t want to insult anyone’s handy work. Someone obviously put a lot of time into these vaginas. I just don’t understand the trend of reminding a hugely pregnant woman that she’s about to have a baby tear through her lady parts. That’s not nice.

Realistic doll-heads are the creepiest. Realistic doll heads emerging from glazed strawberries just ruined my favorite flavor of cheesecake for me forever.

Read more:

MrsHMS
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:04 AM
4 moms liked this
I wasn't raised like that. I don't run with women that would do that and I find it very common and in poor taste.
casseopeia
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:04 AM

I think it's pretty harmless.

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Ew.

I guess it's up to the mama-to-be but I wouldn't want it at my shower...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aestas
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:12 AM
3 moms liked this

I am 39 1/2 weeks pregnant and having a lot of labor anxiety dreams lately, so it kind of resembles my dreams every night, lol. Still, the urge to eat something delicious outweighs the unsettling feelings arising from the thought of doing something that feels vaguely cannibalistic...

Quoting jessilin0113:

Crazy. I had a nightmare once that looked exactly like that.

Quoting momtimesx4:

Read more:

allstarmommy
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I was thinking the same thing. SMH

Quoting JackandJayne:

Apparently class and tact lessons were lost on this one! And she's about to raise a child... Awesome. 

Della529
by Matlock on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:16 AM

You'd be fine with this, no?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN