Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I just saw the most upsetting video I have ever seen

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 35 Replies

What is WRONG with people???  This guy kicked a donkey off a cliff and it took him a while, the donkey tried very hard to stay on the ledge but eventually the brute won and the donkey fell to his death.

Sooo upsetting.  Why would anyone do such a thing?  And video tape it?  And post it on facebook?

Why?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Same reason that marine threw a puppy off a cliff in Iraq...People are fucked up in the head.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM

There are some questions we will never know the answers to.

MinglingMom
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM

The same reason a girl threw a litter of newborn puppies into a river one by one and laughed.

Some people are just sick.

survivorinohio
by René on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I am shaken up and crying still, it was awful and they were laughing!  I am scared of videos on fb now I think.  A friend commented on it, thats how it hit my feed.  Horrible I did not comment I dont want it in my feed out at all!

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

PrimmednPunked
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Same reason that some women dress in high heels and then video tape themselves crushing kittens with their heels.  People do sick and twisted things for every reason from thinking it is humorous to fetish.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I am shaken up and crying still, it was awful and they were laughing!  I am scared of videos on fb now I think.  A friend commented on it, thats how it hit my feed.  Horrible I did not comment I dont want it in my feed out at all!

I hope nothing like that hits my feed.

People want to put themselves out there, be known, be famous for that 14 minutes, have people talk about them.  Those that are deranged will act in ways they find funny and share it, looking for that attention.

It's sick and it's sad.

I'm sorry you are so upset. 

paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Oh God... I wouldn't be able to watch that...

JakeandEmmasMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:14 AM
3 moms liked this

People are assholes.  The internet has made me more aware of this than I ever wanted to be.

survivorinohio
by René on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I have never heard about any of these but the marine and puppy :( 

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
To get people to watch. It worked.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)