Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PULLED HER 6 YR OLD SON BY HIS SCROTUM AND RIPPED THEM OFF

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM
  • 19 Replies

FBI ARRESTED A TEXAS MOTHER WHO PULLED HER 6 YR OLD SON BY HIS SCROTUM AND RIPPED THEM OFF. THEN SHE CLEANED THE BALLS WITH ALCOHOL AND SUPERGLUED IT TILL IT STOPPED BLEEDING, STUFFED HIS UNDERWEAR WITH PAPER TOWELS AND SENT HIM TO BED. A mother in San Antonio, Texas, is accused of ripping her 6-year-old son's scrotum and bruising his penis. Instead of seeking medical attention, she allegedly tried to mend his torn genitals with the adhesive power of superglue. The FBI charged Jennifer Marie Vargas on Wednesday with assault causing serious bodily injury after investigators said she grabbed the boy by his private parts and pulled with enough force to open a 4-centimeter laceration on his scrotum. KENS reports that Vargas mutilated her son on Sept. 27 and then cleaned the wound with alcohol before trying to seal the gaping hole with the glue. “She applied superglue to the (boy's) scrotum until the bleeding stopped, stuffed his underwear with paper towels, and then told him to go to bed,” a criminal complaint affidavit said. “Vargas did not seek any type of medical treatment for the child.” The assault occurred in the family's home at Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston. Vargas' husband, who is enlisted in the Army, returned home to find his son crying in an upstairs bedroom. Vargas was arrested Wednesday, and is being held without bond. She faces 10 years in prison if convicted. The boy is recovering following surgery and remains in the custody of his father. According to the San Antonio Express-News, federal investigators are looking into whether any past abuse occurred. A Child Protective Services spokeswoman told the newspaper that the agency had not dealt with the family before

this is a page i found on it 
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/24/worst-mother-ever-allegedly-tears-kids-genitals-then-tries-to-superglue-them-back-together/ 

thank god for the farther who knows how long that lil boy would have had to suffer 

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bossmrsz
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM

OMG!! that gave me chills when i read it!! that poor child 

jlo1313
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I feel so bad for this poor child.  She deserves to rot in jail.

Bossmrsz
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM
3 moms liked this

what got me is when i saw she COULD face up to 10 years..  COULD  10

no give her life!! she messed her child up for life  

Quoting jlo1313:

I feel so bad for this poor child.  She deserves to rot in jail.

Leila0907
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM
What the hell... People are just sick
Bonnie_
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

She did NOT rip them off! Fuck!  Don't  yall read the story?????  All she  did  was cause a 4 cm tear.  They did not  come off.   She yanked  on them  hard enough to cause a tear  and  when it started  bleeding   she tried to super glue  it closed.   Still horrifying  in itself...    but  soon  the story  will be  that  she  ripped them  off  ... hid them in a drawer for two days  while  trying  to pass him  off as a girl.....

Linda733
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this

It sickens me to hear stories like this. I have a 28mo old son and i wouldn't dream of raising a hand to him. What that mother did is cruelty on a whole different level. That poor child. What could an innocent helpless child do to deserve that? I'm more than sure hes been the victim of previous abuse. A mother doesn't go from being your average mother to doing something that extreme. I hope she gets more than 10 yrs. what an evil heartless woman. The thought of what that poor child suffered makes me cringe

brandie1470
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
this makes me sick. Someone needs to rip something off of her. Preferebly something attatched to her vagina
finnbar
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Who grabs a child by the genitals???? That is not normal! It is not a handle

I hope she gets the maximum our INjustice system allows for gross bodily harm to a child
teenwes930
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Wow my son has epidemites, and testicular problem since he was 9, It hurts at times, there is pain thought. Little cyst that if they coil up he will need surgery. he is 17 now. I worry if I would have grandchildren from him , on a serious note. Your private parts are private for her to go down there if abuse.
SyllabaryBisque
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM
3 moms liked this
Who's up for a road trip to San Antonio?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured