Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

do you or dont you vaccinate your child?

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:14 AM
  • 123 Replies
If you don't why are the reason s you don't. And if you do why just curious?????
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
T-HoneyLuv
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:17 AM
3 moms liked this
I fully vax both of my boys. One of my children has major health problems and it would be devastating to his health if he were to get one of the diseases that the vaccines prevent. We also get the flu shot every year as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Woodbabe
by Woodie on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM

We did them all, exept for the Chicken Pox and Gardasil (too new, too untested, kids damaged/killed in other countries) and we avoid the Flu shot every year. Otherwise we're up to date.

SyllabaryBisque
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

We fully vax. I'm a nurse and feel that the benefits outweigh the risks.

coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:27 AM
We do except for flu shots and I've delayed Gardasil. Not sure if we will ever do it but aren't doing it for now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LillyJDv3.0
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:30 AM
For the time being, we do not vax. He became very sick as a result of his two month shots and his pediatrician also agrees that we should hold off on vaccinating him again, until he is at least two and then we'll talk about it again.
somuchlove4U
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
We do not vax. I don't agree with putting a bunch of chemicals and animal matter into our bodies will keep us well. I use natural ways to boost my kids immune system.

Disclaimer: This is my opinion and what we feel is best for our family.
IhartU
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I vaccinate on schedule. We do not get Guaradsil or flu shots though. I vaccinate my children because I don't want them maimed or dead from preventable diseases and I feel the benefits of the vaccines far outway the potential problems that could pop up. I have 4 children and all of them have been given the recommended vaccines on schedule and not one of them has had an adverse reaction beyond a slight fever.

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I vaccinate. And my little man (age 10) will be getting the flu shot again this year. He has been sick on and off since school started so I am not taking any chances. He usually ends up with a nebulizer for the common cold.

LaughCryLive
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:13 AM
2 moms liked this
We selectively vaccinate. I'm a nurse and DH is a surgeon. I discussed my concerns with him and he agreed.
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:17 AM
We do not due to an adverse reaction.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)