Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Target is a dangerous place.

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM
  • 29 Replies
6 moms liked this
I now have peppermint bark and Christmas scents candles.

And my son has 12 new shirts. However cold weather is coming and you can't just wear shorts and polos anymore.

I love saving 5% on each purchase though!
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaskedMomma
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:31 PM
It'll be here too after payday
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I'm heading over later. I plan to start my Chrismas shopping early- they have on sale quite  few items that are on my list.

AllyB_
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Yep I was there yesterday and ended up buying two new winter hats for my 4 year olds that they didn't need XD

tanyainmizzou
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Quoting Ms.KitKat:

I'm heading over later. I plan to start my Chrismas shopping early- they have on sale quite  few items that are on my list.

Dollar spot was awesome for getting things for stockings for kids in my son's class.

I saw a lot of toys for sale, including some Melissa and Doug stuff.
12hellokitty
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:40 PM
3 moms liked this
I hear Target sells good yoga pants....
SlingsAndThings
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM
7 moms liked this
Target is awful. I think they're stealing my money. I always come out with a lot less money than when I went in.
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Dollar spot was awesome for getting things for stockings for kids in my son's class.

I love the dollar section. I always make it a point to stop there. A few weeks back, they had these really nice gravy boats- a good size-I bought 2-one for each side of the table.

tanyainmizzou
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM

For some reason, we have 5 gravy boats.  One matches the formal china, but the rest were passed down from great grandmothers and great aunts.   One is even unbreakable, so it is good for the little kids to use.

I did get some adorable snowmen hand towels for the bathrooms today.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

I love the dollar section. I always make it a point to stop there. A few weeks back, they had these really nice gravy boats- a good size-I bought 2-one for each side of the table.

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

If you have a smartphone be sure you get the 2 FREE Target aps.....Target and Cartwheel.

The Cartwheel app has tons of coupons for an extra percent off. They are in collections so you don't have to search a whole list and you can search by item. You load the coupons and the cashier scans 1 barcode at the end. You do need Facebook though. Some people just set up an account and leave it blank.

the Target app lets you search for what you want and it will tell you if it is instock at your store and what aisle and if it's sold online.

That's my PSA for the day!

Bookoholic
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I love target but sometimes their prices don't match what I can find else where. But now that I am working for Walmart my wallet will go further.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)