Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Does this girl ever stop?!

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 109 Replies
Miley lights up a joint on stage.

Can't make link clickable on phone though -

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/11/10/miley-cyrus-lights-up-joint-euro-mtv-awards-emas
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Looking4Truth
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM
4 moms liked this

I think Miley must be going through a whole bunch of confusion about her life.  In a way, I just think she's rebelling, possibly against all the supposed authorities that I'm sure surround her and try to contol her every move.  Or, perhaps she just likes to shock people and get attention.  All I know is that if I were her mom, I'd be ashamed of her behavior, but then again I don't have a clue what it's like to be young and to grow up in Hollywood.  I just hope she snaps out of it and doesn't end up like Justin Beeber who seems to have gone off the deep end.

LindaClement
by Thatwoman on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Big deal.

aandt1999
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
aandt1999
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't really think it's that big of a deal myself, I guess I just don't get her point. Just attention seeking I suppose.

Quoting LindaClement:

Big deal.

aandt1999
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm gonna go with trying to shock people and get attention. It's just always something with her. Maybe she's STILL trying to prove she's an adult? Idk .....

Quoting Looking4Truth:

I think Miley must be going through a whole bunch of confusion about her life.  In a way, I just think she's rebelling, possibly against all the supposed authorities that I'm sure surround her and try to contol her every move.  Or, perhaps she just likes to shock people and get attention.  All I know is that if I were her mom, I'd be ashamed of her behavior, but then again I don't have a clue what it's like to be young and to grow up in Hollywood.  I just hope she snaps out of it and doesn't end up like Justin Beeber who seems to have gone off the deep end.

LindaClement
by Thatwoman on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Selling a brand.

Successfully.

Quoting aandt1999:

I don't really think it's that big of a deal myself, I guess I just don't get her point. Just attention seeking I suppose.

Quoting LindaClement:

Big deal.

aandt1999
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
True.

Quoting LindaClement:

Selling a brand.

Successfully.

Quoting aandt1999:

Quoting LindaClement:

Big deal.

Looking4Truth
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

You could be right!  I suppose she's trying really hard to get away from that Hanna Montana Disney image.

Quoting aandt1999:

I'm gonna go with trying to shock people and get attention. It's just always something with her. Maybe she's STILL trying to prove she's an adult? Idk .....

Quoting Looking4Truth:

lga1965
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM
7 moms liked this
She might be selling....but who in hell is buying and what's wrong with them ?
I think she's lost it. I'm not as optimistic as you guys.
There are lots of cute talented girls out there who aren't going off the deep end and they're doing a whole lot better than Miley. I don't think she's playing with a full deck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)