Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Sarah Palin Taken Aback By Pope Francis Liberal Statements

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 6:46 PM
  • 99 Replies
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
parentalrights1
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:13 PM
4 moms liked this

Lol.

If it turns out she concludes he really is more liberal leaning, then we will all start hearing about how he's the antichrist

I really don't get where conservatives get off thinking liberalism is something bad. They're the last ones that need to talk any shit.

daughteroftruth
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM
4 moms liked this

Well, perhaps what he says is a reason why me as an atheist respect him as a person.  Me as a person... I cannot say that I have any respect towards Palin.

I would like to know what she says about how atheists are trying to wage war on Christmas... her book would be worth reading... its been a while since I had a really good laugh.

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM
3 moms liked this
Sounds more like Palin suspects the media is spinning Papa Francis comments, and she would be correct.
yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:14 PM
3 moms liked this

"unless I really dig deep into what his messaging is, and do m homework, I'm not going ot just trust what I hear in the media."

She is actually questioning the media interpretation....as many of us are.

Beyond that...who really cares what she thinks about what the Pope thinks?

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Is she even Catholic?

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting parentalrights1:

Lol.

If it turns out she concludes he really is more liberal leaning, then we will all start hearing about how he's the antichrist

I really don't get where conservatives get off thinking liberalism is something bad. They're the last ones that need to talk any shit.

LOL!  The liberals are the ones responsible for the monstrosity that is Obamacare....and you think the conservatives are the last ones that should talk.  LMAO.

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Quoting Sisteract:

Is she even Catholic?

I don't think she is.  I don't remember ever hearing that she was.  She seems to be more of a fundamentalist to me.

rfurlongg
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Not Sarah Palin fan in the least, but she has a point. The media spins things all the time. Some sources spin things right, some spin things left, while some spin a little less. Digging deeper and checking out various sources is generally a prudent thing to do. 

jllcali
by Jane on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM
This

Quoting rfurlongg:

Not Sarah Palin fan in the least, but she has a point. The media spins things all the time. Some sources spin things right, some spin things left, while some spin a little less. Digging deeper and checking out various sources is generally a prudent thing to do. 

coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:29 PM
7 moms liked this
I think it's funny how much she hates the media while seeking their attention.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN