Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

What have I missed?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:33 AM
  • 33 Replies
So I've been gone for weeks. What have I missed?? Sum it up for me in one sentence.
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:41 AM

same lame arguments...there has been a rash of new people, lol

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Real new people, or strangely familiar "new" people?

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

same lame arguments...there has been a rash of new people, lol

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Both. Some regulars are gone. And I have actively missed you. No one else really appreciates my blackened soul's sense of humor, not like you do. Pregnant lady and baby puncher that you are. I kick em. So I'm right there. ;)
AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Wait! Sorry, I'm smoking the crack or something. I don't think you're the baby puncher. I think that's Linda. My bad and my apologies.
Missed you anyway

Quoting AdrianneHill:

Both. Some regulars are gone. And I have actively missed you. No one else really appreciates my blackened soul's sense of humor, not like you do. Pregnant lady and baby puncher that you are. I kick em. So I'm right there. ;)
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:07 AM
I tossed my baby across the room, I didn't punch either of them. And I'm also quite a fan of the black and crispy soul.

Quoting AdrianneHill:

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Even though you've confused my wonderful attributes, I still adore you.

Quoting AdrianneHill:

Wait! Sorry, I'm smoking the crack or something. I don't think you're the baby puncher. I think that's Linda. My bad and my apologies.

Missed you anyway

Quoting AdrianneHill:

15inbetween
by New Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:11 AM
I don't know what's going on but so far this seems like the only place I can drink openly and it wouldn't matter as long as I wasn't on welfare or breastfeeding without a blanket. Mostly though the past few weeks have been spent fighting about what to do with little penises. And not what you are thinking.
AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:13 AM
it was a thread where pro choicers were accused of just enjoying the killing of babies as their raison detre and so deserved the moniker of pro abortion. Asshole that I am, I replied that not only did I support baby killing, but pregnant lady punching and then kicking sand in their faces as well and then laughing and pointing. heh still funny.

Quoting LauraKW:I tossed my baby across the room, I didn't punch either of them. And I'm also quite a fan of the black and crispy soul.

Quoting AdrianneHill:

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Hi there! Just don't do anything to piss off those people, and don't do anything to piss off the people who believe the opposite of fhose people, and then keep the rest of the people satisfied - nah, that's boring. Speak your mind and welcome to the flock!!

Quoting 15inbetween:

I don't know what's going on but so far this seems like the only place I can drink openly and it wouldn't matter as long as I wasn't on welfare or breastfeeding without a blanket. Mostly though the past few weeks have been spent fighting about what to do with little penises. And not what you are thinking.
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:18 AM
6 moms liked this

Let me see...I was missing in action for a couple of weeks but from being back we have had...

Obama is bad

Obamacare is bad

Obama lies  and oh 

black people are bad

shootings

guns are bad

and

PINTEREST RULES!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA

welcome back :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN