Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

What is on YOUR christmas list?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 68 Replies
What are you all hoping to get for Christmas? Anytime someone asks me what I want I say amazon gift card :) This year though I asked for a big chalkboard for my homeschool and dh spilled the beans that it is happening :D I also have a pretty obviously book-shaped present under the tree, I am excited to see what it is!
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't have anything on my list. My hubs and I have a long standing tradition of buying each other gag gifts or something corny that no one else would ever get. We don't ask for anything because if there is something we want or need we just buy it through the year. This year I've bought him the leg lamp from A Christmas Story, full size in the crate. I have a feeling that I'm about to get a ton of Duck Dynasty items. I love that show and he was way to excited when he saw the commmerial for the Uncle Si Chia Pet,lol.

AlekD
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Nice! I don't have an income of my own as a sahm so I always knit something for dh. He is getting a hat this year :)

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

I don't have anything on my list. My hubs and I have a long standing tradition of buying each other gag gifts or something corny that no one else would ever get. We don't ask for anything because if there is something we want or need we just buy it through the year. This year I've bought him the leg lamp from A Christmas Story, full size in the crate. I have a feeling that I'm about to get a ton of Duck Dynasty items. I love that show and he was way to excited when he saw the commmerial for the Uncle Si Chia Pet,lol.

Hottmomma607
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I really don't have nothing on my list! But maybe a purse I saw!
KaleaLani
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Ha ha!  I actually want an Amazon gift card so I can get a bunch of books that I have been waiting to get.  ;-) I don't usually ask for anything really,  anything I need I will get myself as I need it.  I tell people to just give somethong to my kids and they can get me a gift card or I accept baklava.  

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I don't need anything, but when asked I'm saying workout leggings and Starbucks gift cards.  I'd like some leggings and I will always be able to use the gift cards....

tiffyhamm
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM
6 moms liked this

Peace and quiet...for a day.  No kids, no husband...no phone.  A plate of fresh baked cookies and brownies and hot chocolate as well as a remote with fresh batteries to watch tv all day long. 

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Hunny gave me mine :)

it's a camera, I asked for a $99 on sale one, he bought a LOT more expensive one! lol

SunshneDaydream
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
A shopping spree for kitchen items. I really want set of bowls that match my plates, some glasses, and a few new pots and pans. Oh, and an apron. I've never had an apron to cook in and I'm so sick of grease stains ruining my clothes!
AlekD
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I love aprons!

Quoting SunshneDaydream: A shopping spree for kitchen items. I really want set of bowls that match my plates, some glasses, and a few new pots and pans. Oh, and an apron. I've never had an apron to cook in and I'm so sick of grease stains ruining my clothes!
romalove
by Roma on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
2 moms liked this

There is nothing material that I want for Christmas.  My true wants I cannot have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN