Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Hitila? Oh my. This couldn't be funny if it was satire!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 10 Replies
Tila tequila as sexy hitler -no cap on the h on purpose. She still exists?

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/155544/tila-tequila-jew-converts-to-sexy-hitler#undefined

Mobile... Make clicky anyone?
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Presley77
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM
hitler. Damn smart phones think they know it all!!!!

Quoting Presley77: Tila tequila as sexy hilter -no cap on the h on purpose. She still exists?

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/155544/tila-tequila-jew-converts-to-sexy-hitler#undefined

Mobile... Make clicky anyone?
Presley77
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Bumpsies
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Referring to herself as Hitila—a portmanteau of her name and that of a certain historical leader who was not too keen on the Jews—Tequila was happy to preach her new gospel. In apost entitled “Why I Sympathize with Hitler Part 1: True History Unveiled,” Tequila confessed to feeling broken-hearted over the grossly unfair way history had judged her favorite Fuhrer.

“Here is a man who was not a coward,” Spake Tequila, “stood up for his country in a DESPERATE TIME OF NEED (unlike all of our cowardly leaders), and yet not only did he try his best to help his country and people get out of what was a time of depression, economic collapse, high unemployment, amongst many other things… he lost the war AND was painted out to be a monster after his death. This is what breaks my heart.”

There you go OP...and in response, this woman seems like a complete idiot and a wacko.  I have thankfully never heard of her and I hope I never do again.  lol

ashellbell
by shellbark on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:42 PM
She's a douche bag
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM

She's a "singer"

Quoting stacymomof2:

Referring to herself as Hitila—a portmanteau of her name and that of a certain historical leader who was not too keen on the Jews—Tequila was happy to preach her new gospel. In apost entitled “Why I Sympathize with Hitler Part 1: True History Unveiled,” Tequila confessed to feeling broken-hearted over the grossly unfair way history had judged her favorite Fuhrer.

“Here is a man who was not a coward,” Spake Tequila, “stood up for his country in a DESPERATE TIME OF NEED (unlike all of our cowardly leaders), and yet not only did he try his best to help his country and people get out of what was a time of depression, economic collapse, high unemployment, amongst many other things… he lost the war AND was painted out to be a monster after his death. This is what breaks my heart.”

There you go OP...and in response, this woman seems like a complete idiot and a wacko.  I have thankfully never heard of her and I hope I never do again.  lol

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM

This

Quoting ashellbell: She's a douche bag

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I see.  lol

What an imbicile.

Quoting lizzielouaf:

She's a "singer"

Quoting stacymomof2:

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM
How desperate must she be to get back in the limelight to do this? I guess taking off your shirt isn't enough anymore.
jllcali
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 2:23 AM
I have never heard of this person
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 4:27 AM
The biggest loser on the planet without question. And that was before this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN