Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

No, YOUR State Has The Worst Drivers

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:43 AM
  • 128 Replies

http://www.carinsurancecomparison.com/which-states-have-the-worst-drivers/?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand#Table

I can't post the table here, it says it's too long.  But if you click on the link, you'll see that most of the worst states are clustered in the south, with Louisiana being #1 worst.

So my questions are, why do you think that would be, do you agree with the rankings, and where do you think the worst drivers are and why?
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Ohio. Hands down.
Of course those are usually drunk Ohioans trying to bully their way through beach traffic in the summer but yeah, they suck.
mcginnisc
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:50 AM

I'm in GA and we are ranked 14.. I honestly thought we would be closer to number 5 or so... drivers are terrible here. They forget what the little stick on the left is for constantly, they just drive like total jerks most of the time around here...oh, and the best part is now we are a week from Christmas so traffic is even better.. *yay* 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

romalove
by Roma on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Quoting mcginnisc:

I'm in GA and we are ranked 14.. I honestly thought we would be closer to number 5 or so... drivers are terrible here. They forget what the little stick on the left is for constantly, they just drive like total jerks most of the time around here...oh, and the best part is now we are a week from Christmas so traffic is even better.. *yay* 

I'm in NJ and we get made fun of for our driving all the time, but we were way down the list (I think number 36).  I couldn't help but notice the cluster of southern states near the top.

What do you think that's about?

p.s.  Whoever did the survey should have been forced to drive through the Lincoln Tunnel across town down 42nd Street.  They would need a strong tranquilizer and a good hour to go about two miles.

romalove
by Roma on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AdrianneHill: Ohio. Hands down.
Of course those are usually drunk Ohioans trying to bully their way through beach traffic in the summer but yeah, they suck.

There is beach traffic in Ohio?  lol

LilliesValley
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Florida. Every time we go there the people are nuts and they aren't from out of state when I can check the plates. They are ALWAYS Florida plates. No turn signals, cutting off, construction areas poorly labeled,etc.
romalove
by Roma on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Quoting LilliesValley: Florida. Every time we go there the people are nuts and they aren't from out of state when I can check the plates. They are ALWAYS Florida plates. No turn signals, cutting off, construction areas poorly labeled,etc.

What state are you from, if you don't mind my asking?

LilliesValley
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Up north by the lakes.

Quoting romalove:

LilliesValley
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Indiana.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting LilliesValley: Florida. Every time we go there the people are nuts and they aren't from out of state when I can check the plates. They are ALWAYS Florida plates. No turn signals, cutting off, construction areas poorly labeled,etc.

romalove
by Roma on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting LilliesValley: Up north by the lakes.

Quoting romalove:

I grew up in a lake community in NJ.  I guess because we have seashore as well, we never called going to the lake "the beach".  We called that "the lake" and if we went to the shore that was "the beach" even though both involved sand and water LOL.

romalove
by Roma on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:00 AM

Quoting LilliesValley: Indiana.

Quoting romalove:

How are the drivers there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN