Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Angry scientist finds an uneducated internet comment and delivers an epic response...

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Replies (41-50):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Quoting quickbooksworm: We don't vaccinate against TB. The guy is either full of shit or not the brightest bulb in the box himself.

Some European countries did in the past- I am unsure if they continue to do so-

quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM
That's American English.

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting quickbooksworm: We don't vaccinate against TB. The guy is either full of shit or not the brightest bulb in the box himself.

Some European countries did in the past- I am unsure if they continue to do so-

itsmesteph11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Interesting.   My kids were vaccinated and they live full healthy lives. Do the ingrediants in vaccines cause Autism? I don't know and it would take a lot more than reading a few hysterical parents accounts to make me believe it. (no I am not bashing kids with Autism so don't go there). What this does do is make me wonder  just how many people would die every year if vaccines had never been invented?  Would anyone complain if their loved one died from Polio, chicken pox, measels, rubella or whooping cough now days or would they just believe that was how it is. Some people get sick and die? Just like they do now with cancer or would people wonder why we don't do something to stop these diseases.    Just sayin...... Which is worse?  Pretty sure every parent who would have a child to become ill with one of these diseases or after getting an immunization would have something to say about it.

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I just went through this thread but didn't see if you answered. Which ones? PM me if you'd rather.

Quoting momma-moo: My so has a phd in immunology and pathology of infectious diseases, and we decided to delay and be very selective to vaccinations. This "immunologist" is a nutcase.
Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Says the people making money off the vaccines.

fireangel5
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Sorry, I thought it was a typo since it was lower case. Ususally people put SO. No need to jump at me, it was a friendly enough message as is. 

Quoting sha_lyn68:

Son? She said her so. SO stands for significant other.

Quoting fireangel5:

It's a fascinating field and a very difficult one!! Congrats mama on having such a bright son :)

Quoting momma-moo: My so has a phd in immunology and pathology of infectious diseases, and we decided to delay and be very selective to vaccinations. This "immunologist" is a nutcase.

sha_lyn68
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I didn't jump at you. I corrected you.

Quoting fireangel5:

Sorry, I thought it was a typo since it was lower case. Ususally people put SO. No need to jump at me, it was a friendly enough message as is. 

Quoting sha_lyn68:

Son? She said her so. SO stands for significant other.

Quoting fireangel5:

It's a fascinating field and a very difficult one!! Congrats mama on having such a bright son :)

rfhsure
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Well then, now I know. There are people on here who seem to be perpetually angry.

Quoting momtoscott:

Most are in the same vein, belligerent and muddled.  Angry at the universe.  

Quoting rfhsure: Well the first thing she asked is if I would understand if someone else told me. Yet she never said anything regarding. my reply so she was very unclear about what she was trying to say. Apparently me asking for clarification was upsetting? Then she was just in attack mode. But her saying the post was 'about autism' and 'not about me' is where she went of the deep end lol. Somebody had tiiiii many martoonis! Lol its fine. I appreciate you coming to my defense anyway! I don't recognize her son though. I'm interested to see what kind of replies she makes to other posts in the future.

Quoting Mrs.Pedro: It really wasn't relevant to what you asked the next poster... She just got pissed that it was a pro-vax picture and decided anyone and everyone should be attacked instead of debating logically on the picture. And now we are all dumb heads to her because we think she's nuts lol.

Quoting rfhsure: Eh. That's what I figured. I don't know why she quoted me to begin with. I don't know what relevance her first reply had to the question I asked.

Quoting Mrs.Pedro: Ah yes. Well either way she's coming off more and more nutty by not simply explaining what she meant in her first response. Instead of attacking you it would have been just as easy to explain herself so it would be easier to understand her first comment.

Quoting rfhsure: Oh no, she's insinuating I'm stupid for being immensely confused by literally everything she has said in this post.

Quoting Mrs.Pedro: She's stupid for asking which vaccines they're skipping or delaying? That sure makes you sound smart<---- note the sarcasm font

Quoting cathygymboree:

Quoting rfhsure: What? Your replies do not make any sense.

Quoting cathygymboree:

Quoting rfhsure: Which vaccines are.you forgoing?

Will you understand if she tells you?

Are you positive that you aren't just stupid?

rfhsure
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Let me know if she answers for you too, I genuinely wanted to know which ones as well.

Quoting VooDooB: I just went through this thread but didn't see if you answered. Which ones? PM me if you'd rather.

Moonbabylove
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I fail to see how the other person is Vegan. Sounds like this "scientist" is also ignorant. LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)