Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Another 'I'm not racist BUT could someone shoot that ******* President .....

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM
  • 84 Replies

A right wing nitwit by the name of Chris Crockett, a resident of Pennsylvania, really does not like President Obama.  This NRA acolyte and Phil Robertson supporter took to the interwebs to vent his frustrations with the President in an intelligent and well-informed discussion of the issues–just kidding!  He wants that “Muslim” dead.

Apparently, Mr. Crockett is lonely (even with his brand new girlfriend, who is most assuredly very proud of her choice in men), and enjoys visits from men in suits, because he chose to join the ranks of Everest Wilhelmsen in his open expressions that President Obama (and his entire family) should cease to exist.

Like Hank the Handyman, Crockett asked for someone in the world to “plz shoot that f**king n*gger president…”

Like all racists, Crockett preceded his use of the n-word with an explanation that he is “not racist.” If that’s not enough, he extends his wonderful suggestion that “he should be killed” to include President Obama’s children and “the rest of him (sic) Muslim Family.”

1 (1)

Crockett, alumni of Susquenita High School and employee at The Tile Guy in Elizabethtown, PA, is not the first to go after the President’s children. Earlier this month we reported that right wing groups were passing around photoshopped sexually explicit photos involving the President’s daughter Sasha. Others are demanding not only the President’s “real” birth certificate, but Sasha and Malia’s as well.

This disgusting obsession with harming President Obama and his children needs to end. Something needs to be done about these “not racist” would-be John Wilkes Booths…and soon.

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:32 PM

My cousin lives in E-town...I will have to ask if she knows him

lga1965
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:41 PM
4 moms liked this
Oh yah, he's a racist and everything he said was characteristic of the criminally insane.
He doesn't deserve "freedom of speech" · but I'm sure someone will excuse the SOB and tell me I'm wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supercarp
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Why on earth reprint his sludge. You can always find some idiot who spouts dumb crap.

billsfan1104
by Jules on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
He must of deleted it, or has some of his posts marked as private, because I went to his FB page to see if he said anything like this before and if this is an on going thing that he says and does.
Has he been visited by the Secret Service or been arrested yet?
Outspoken.Mime
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Of course this has to happen in my state.  Yes this is racist, and its also criminal to threaten the POTUS.

What a jerk.  I do not support Obama, at all, but he is a husband, a father, a son.....wishing death on someone because you disagree with them politically is insane.

This gem even wishes death on his children.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

He deserves a visit from the Secret Service

Quoting lga1965: Oh yah, he's a racist and everything he said was characteristic of the criminally insane.
He doesn't deserve "freedom of speech" · but I'm sure someone will excuse the SOB and tell me I'm wrong.

billsfan1104
by Jules on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Who wrote the article? Because the way they wrote it, did not come from the AP or reputable news organization.
lga1965
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:48 PM
You betcha.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

He deserves a visit from the Secret Service

Quoting lga1965: Oh yah, he's a racist and everything he said was characteristic of the criminally insane.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:50 PM

or you may have to friend him to see it

Quoting billsfan1104: He must of deleted it, or has some of his posts marked as private, because I went to his FB page to see if he said anything like this before and if this is an on going thing that he says and does.

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Given the situation I'm sure this man is now in, I would highly recommend not friending him on FB lol

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

or you may have to friend him to see it

Quoting billsfan1104: He must of deleted it, or has some of his posts marked as private, because I went to his FB page to see if he said anything like this before and if this is an on going thing that he says and does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)