Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

What has he actually done? EDIT

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 1:57 PM
  • 165 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mr. Obama?

What has he actually done, during his presidency, besides Obamacare. 

Obama seems to me like a weakling. He does nothing. If you support Obama, please tell me why. 

EDIT: So, I have gotten zero responses on what he has actually done. I got a few links to things (not what I asked for), people calling me an Obama hater. I actually don't hate him at all. I just think he is not a leader and has done nothing for this country. I was curious as to what his supporters actually thought he had accomplished, but I guess they can't think of anything either. 

Let me put this in perspective for you. 

If Bush was president we can say he did a great thing by going after the terrorists who rammed two airplanes into our twin towers killing thousands of innocent Americans. 

A lot of our earlier presidents fought in wars and wrote important legislation that we have today. 

Lincoln - freed the slaves and fought in civil war

Roosevelt - increased size of our Navy and started the building of the Panama Canal

Even Nixon did something - he developed ties with communist China and the Soviet Regime in Russia. Those are bonds we depend on now. 

I could keep going. 

The only thing anyone can say for Obama is - Obamacare, killing of Bin Laden (I guess), and a whole bunch of scandals.

by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:11 PM

This should be fun.

AlekD
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:17 PM
4 moms liked this
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Wtf does this question even mean?

All kinds of stuff.
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:41 PM
5 moms liked this

Mr. Ed can't take the beatings anymore.

caustinb
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
He's accomplished plenty. Whether or not it will have a positive impact is the real question.
Coconutty4Hubby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:48 PM
12 moms liked this
He's lied, he's fucked our military over time and time again, government shutdown because he didn't want to put off ObamaCare for another year, he's fucked over our veterans who served previously, he's fucked over small businesses, oh and the Benghazi scandal plus the auditing of Republicans. . .
There's so much more we can give him credit for, but since I've been born, he's been the worst president ever, but I know I'll be quoted by his worshippers and they'll complain about Bush in this post. . .
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:51 PM
8 moms liked this

Hmmm....He has done a lot but the tone of the OP is confrontational so a waste of time.

snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:52 PM
9 moms liked this
You win today's prize for most nonsensical rant!

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby: He's lied, he's fucked our military over time and time again, government shutdown because he didn't want to put off ObamaCare for another year, he's fucked over our veterans who served previously, he's fucked over small businesses, oh and the Benghazi scandal plus the auditing of Republicans. . .

There's so much more we can give him credit for, but since I've been born, he's been the worst president ever, but I know I'll be quoted by his worshippers and they'll complain about Bush in this post. . .
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:54 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow....How long did it take you to come up with this? That is completely incoherent.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby: He's lied, he's fucked our military over time and time again, government shutdown because he didn't want to put off ObamaCare for another year, he's fucked over our veterans who served previously, he's fucked over small businesses, oh and the Benghazi scandal plus the auditing of Republicans. . .

momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Euphoric:

Mr. Ed can't take the beatings anymore.

Just squeeze him out of the glue bottle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)