Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

New York Jets Star Kellen Winslow Jr. -- Masturbated In Target Parking Lot

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:19 PM
  • 23 Replies

... Witness Says [Update]
1/17/2014 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking News

8:41 AM PT -- Kellen's rep issued a statement saying the whole thing was a misunderstanding because Kellen was NOT throwing a J.

"Kellen pulled over to a parking lot to smoke what he thought at the time was a legal substance. He changed his clothes in his vehicle as to not smell like smoke when he returned home."

The rep continued, "There was absolutely nothing inappropriate that took place and if there was police would have investigated further and charged Kellen which they did not. This will be the only time we will comment on this unfounded and ridiculous claim."

New York Jets tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. was masturbating in a Target parking lot ... with TWO jars of vaseline in his car ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ Sports.  

The 30-year-old former Pro Bowler was arrested on November 19th ... after cops in New Jersey received a tip about a man in a Target parking lot "pleasuring himself" in his vehicle.

According to the report, a 58-year-old white lady had pulled up next to Kellen's Cadillac Escalade around 5:30pm and noticed Kellen sitting in the driver's seat with the window open.

The woman says she tried to make small talk about the weather (it was really cold) and that's when she saw his erect penis ... and called the cops.

When cops arrived to the scene, they reportedly found two open containers of vaseline in the car ... along with synthetic marijuana labelled "Mr. Happy" -- and Kellen admitted he smokes the stuff to help him relax.

Cops asked Kellen what he was doing in the parking lot and he said he was looking for a Boston Market but got lost. Cops note that K's penis was not exposed when they arrived.

Kellen was eventually arrested and hauled to a nearby station.

Winslow Jr. was never charged with anything related to alleged public masturbating -- but he was hit with drug charges for the synthetic weed ... and last week, pleaded not guilt

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/17/new-york-jets-star-kellen-winslow-jr-target-parking-lot/#ixzz2qiTUDOAP

by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Looking4Truth
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:03 PM

That's absolutely disgusting.

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Maybe his lips were really chapped...
SallyMJ
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I mean, I like Target as much as the next person - just not quite that much.

Avarah
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Gee, and I thought I liked Target...

I'm gonna add that I drive an Escalade and she'd've had to be VERY high up to see his schmeckle. My 6'3" hubby can't see my lap while casually walking by. He has to purposefully walk to the window to see in that well.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Mrs. Wahlberg on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:18 AM
How embarrassing
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 3:05 AM
Two jars of Vaseline? What the hell did he have planned?! One thing is clear, this was definitely premeditated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't believe it. There is no way this lady saw an erect penis standing next to an Escalade. Unless she is over 6 feet and he is abnormally large. Sounds like someone wanted her 15 mins

billsfan1104
by Jules on Jan. 18, 2014 at 6:57 AM
That's a lot of Vaseline.
LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 7:03 AM
How did she see inside an Escalade from a seated position in another car?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sagely
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 7:04 AM
I knew Kellen personally, and while I would believe he was having himself a lovely time because there were rumors all through college of his issues with this, I don't believe this woman saw what he was working with.

Unless he offered to show her. That's not in the story...but I could see that happening too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN