Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Where do you fall on the psychopath spectrum?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM
  • 189 Replies
1 mom liked this

Where do you fall on the psychopath spectrum?

Anderson spoke with neuroscientist James Fallon about what makes a psychopath different from everyone else.

Click here to take a test to see where you fall on the psychopath spectrum.

post your results below!

Your place on the psychopathic spectrum

YOUR
SCORE
 45%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Read more about the psychopathic spectrum

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GLWerth
by Gina on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM
3 moms liked this

21%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting GLWerth:

21%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social
responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully
weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are
generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’
and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But,
although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of
the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant
to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

This is what I got as well
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Your place on the psychopathic spectrum

YOUR
SCORE
 52%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Read more about the psychopathic spectrum

VooDooB
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Funny. I use the quote "everything in moderation" quite frequently.

YOUR
SCORE
 45%

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Your
score
21%

Your
score
21%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
YOUR
SCORE
 24%

joyfree
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

27%

I can't wait to see how the tests come out for our more Conservative members, but I can guess!

LIMom1105
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:15 PM
15 percent for me. My boss would s ore VERY high.
Luvnlogic
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Mobile Photo

lga1965
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:16 PM
This is me,too. I couldn't copy my results though.

Quoting GLWerth:

21%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social
responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully
weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are
generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’
and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But,
although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of
the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant
to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN