Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Poster: nuclear_sugar (Jaye)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM
  • 26 Replies

Our second poster this week is Nuclear_sugar. NS got the nomination on the bottom of page 16 - Christian Bakers Sinner thread.

This is a Q & A thread.

NS - if you don't want to participate, just say so. But it would be a lot cooler if you did. ;)

My question:
I've been here for a few months now and don't recall seeing your sn before. But I do see you're a Silver Member so obviously you've been around this board. How often do you post here, and do you frequent any other groups here on CM?

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Bump
nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Sorry I'm so slow on the uptake! CM is strictly a nursing-the-baby or after-the-kids-are-in-bed activity!!

I've actually been around this group for a while, but I don't post as often as I used to. Suddenly becoming a single mom of three boys last year kiiiinda harshed my free time a bit. But I love to read up- I think most of you ladies are sharp as hell and I think keeping up with popular opinions makes me less dull even when I fall asleep before the news comes on.

Ask me anything- I'm an open book, albeit a rather salacious one!
nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh, and I just mill around a few other debate groups...I tried the NC Moms group until I remembered there's a reason I don't like most of my neighbors...lol.
nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Bump because I am SO POPULAR.

Lol.
VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:54 AM

I've noticed the board has been slow this week.

How many kids do you have & what age?

Quoting nuclear_sugar: Bump because I am SO POPULAR.

Lol.

GLWerth
by Gina on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:24 AM

What do you do for a living?

What do you like to read (as if you have time)?

MsDenuninani
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM

How did you "suddenly" become a single mom?

(Sorry for the personal question -- taking advantage of you calling yourself an "open book."' Hope you don't mind.)

Quoting nuclear_sugar: Sorry I'm so slow on the uptake! CM is strictly a nursing-the-baby or after-the-kids-are-in-bed activity!!

I've actually been around this group for a while, but I don't post as often as I used to. Suddenly becoming a single mom of three boys last year kiiiinda harshed my free time a bit. But I love to read up- I think most of you ladies are sharp as hell and I think keeping up with popular opinions makes me less dull even when I fall asleep before the news comes on.

Ask me anything- I'm an open book, albeit a rather salacious one!

nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:57 PM
I have three boys- Eli, 7; Harper, 3, and Atticus, 10 months.

Quoting VooDooB:

Lol.

nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I teach middle school English currently, and am working on a Master's in my field so I can teach remedial English at the college level.

I -love- to read. I tend to pick an author and work my way through all of their pieces before moving on to another. Right now I'm reading "An Abundance of Catherines," my last unread novel by John Green. If you haven't read "The Fault In Our Stars" yet, I highly recommend giving it a shot before it gets turned into a B-rate movie starting that atrocious little Shaylene Woodley. Ick!

Quoting GLWerth:

What do you do for a living?

What do you like to read (as if you have time)?

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:03 PM

I like those names - sounds vaguely familiar, too. Do or did you happen to be a regular poster on Baby Center?

Quoting nuclear_sugar: I have three boys- Eli, 7; Harper, 3, and Atticus, 10 months.

Quoting VooDooB:

Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)