Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

A Zimmerman post to f***ing stupid to title

Posted by   + Show Post
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/01/30/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match

Can someone make this clicky ?

Will you watch?
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:31 PM
That shouldn't have made me laugh but it did

Quoting GLWerth:

Best watch him closely, if he starts to lose or gets scared that he might, he'll shoot his opponent dead.

Quoting Citygirlk:

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

AGREES TO CELEB BOXING MATCH

I'll Fight Anyone ... Even Black People

1/30/2014 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS

0130-george-zimmerman-boxing
Now's your chance to kick George Zimmerman's ass with zero legal repercussions -- he just agreed to a celebrity boxing match ... and he says he'll fight ANYONE ... even black people.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman threw down the challenge, offering George money to step in the ring. Now here's the kicker ... the opponent has NOT been selected.

We're told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, telling us "We're not looking at it as a race thing ... We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black."

Lately George has been more interested in boxing than guns ... regularly training in the ring.

As for George's cut from the fight, we're told he's donating the money to charity.

If you'd like to throw your hat in the ring for the March 1 match, email fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/30/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match/#ixzz2rzwEHv3a

nelliesmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:32 PM
He is so stupid looking. He makes me sick.
.lovemybebes.
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I thought this bitch couldn't fight. A softy that could barely throw a punch. Now he's Rocky Balboa?
areid1023
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Sick.
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
blink-blink
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Lol

Quoting .lovemybebes.: I thought this bitch couldn't fight. A softy that could barely throw a punch. Now he's Rocky Balboa?
tanyainmizzou
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:36 PM
So you want him out of the limelight but then give him attention?

The best way to get him out of the media circus is to stop posting what he is doing.
Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:37 PM

“Boxing isn’t new to me," Zimmerman told Radar Online. "It’s something I had picked up well before the incident and it’s something that I liked, I enjoyed, and I kept up with it and I was able to lose a tremendous amount of weight and get a healthy lifestyle."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerman-boxing-match-2014-1#ixzz2rzxqoyox

Quoting .lovemybebes.: I thought this bitch couldn't fight. A softy that could barely throw a punch. Now he's Rocky Balboa?

GLWerth
by Gina on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Good. I laughed when I wrote it, even knowing I shouldn't.

Actually, I hope someone beats the snot out of the little shit, but really, I wouldn't put it past him to have a gun hidden in his bag to use if he does start losing. After all, if he was afraid of a skinny 17 year old, how scary would a full-grown man be?

Quoting ashellbell: That shouldn't have made me laugh but it did

Quoting GLWerth:

Best watch him closely, if he starts to lose or gets scared that he might, he'll shoot his opponent dead.

Quoting Citygirlk:

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

AGREES TO CELEB BOXING MATCH

I'll Fight Anyone ... Even Black People

1/30/2014 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS

0130-george-zimmerman-boxing
Now's your chance to kick George Zimmerman's ass with zero legal repercussions -- he just agreed to a celebrity boxing match ... and he says he'll fight ANYONE ... even black people.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman threw down the challenge, offering George money to step in the ring. Now here's the kicker ... the opponent has NOT been selected.

We're told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, telling us "We're not looking at it as a race thing ... We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black."

Lately George has been more interested in boxing than guns ... regularly training in the ring.

As for George's cut from the fight, we're told he's donating the money to charity.

If you'd like to throw your hat in the ring for the March 1 match, email fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/30/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match/#ixzz2rzwEHv3a

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:39 PM
4 moms liked this
Yes, because my post will grab attention of the masses. I'm that awesome.

Quoting tanyainmizzou: So you want him out of the limelight but then give him attention?

The best way to get him out of the media circus is to stop posting what he is doing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)