Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

A Zimmerman post to f***ing stupid to title

Posted by   + Show Post
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/01/30/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match

Can someone make this clicky ?

Will you watch?
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Replies (31-40):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:53 PM
What a way to profit off killing someone.

Quoting MsDenuninani:

His lack of self-awareness is just. . .astonishing.

jllcali
by Jane on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Damnit I tried to post a link to a story about an mma fighter who fought off 4 intruders (who seem to have known he was an mma fighter) killing one and hospitalizing another, while protecting his family. That would be a good match up.

His name is Joe Torrez.
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Hahahahaha could you imagine that beat down?

Quoting jllcali: Damnit I tried to post a link to a story about an mma fighter who fought off 4 intruders (who seem to have known he was an mma fighter) killing one and hospitalizing another, while protecting his family. That would be a good match up.

His name is Joe Torrez.
KreatingMe
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I read that too. The Game said he'll beat the hell out of him legally and enjoy it. He also said he would also like to teach George that you can fight with out weapons. Maybe that's true for The Game but that's clearly not true for pansy pants Zimmerman.

Quoting ashellbell: Apparently The Game wants to do it. SMH. Why would anyone want to give this man publicity?

Quoting Citygirlk:

I have a feeling who ever get to fight him is going to beat him to death or at least try. I wonder what the rules are.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:58 PM
It's train wreck tv. It's hard for society to look away. Sad.

Quoting tanyainmizzou: So you want him out of the limelight but then give him attention?

The best way to get him out of the media circus is to stop posting what he is doing.
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:59 PM

So people are going to pay to watch someone beat someone to death. This is barbaric.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I wonder how much of a legally beating could actually happen on tv though. Just seems so silly that anyone would even toy with the idea knowing the rules and regulations placed upon them. Ultimately, The Game would just be funding Georgie's fat ass to get out of debt.

Quoting KreatingMe:

I read that too. The Game said he'll beat the hell out of him legally and enjoy it. He also said he would also like to teach George that you can fight with out weapons. Maybe that's true for The Game but that's clearly not true for pansy pants Zimmerman.

Quoting ashellbell: Apparently The Game wants to do it. SMH. Why would anyone want to give this man publicity?

Quoting Citygirlk:

I have a feeling who ever get to fight him is going to beat him to death or at least try. I wonder what the rules are.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:01 PM
It wouldn't even be like that. All those "celebrity" boxing matches are just for show.

Quoting mikiemom:

So people are going to pay to watch someone beat someone to death. This is barbaric.

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:02 PM

It is still barbaric.

Quoting ashellbell: It wouldn't even be like that. All those "celebrity" boxing matches are just for show.

Quoting mikiemom:

KreatingMe
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting MsDenuninani:

His lack of self-awareness is just. . .astonishing.

Yes. Getting away with a terrible crime or wrong doing tends to make people bolder not more humble or cautious . Sorry for the cliche but he literally got away with murder.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)