Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ew ... ew ... ewwww!!! What kind of mother thinks this is okay??? ETA: Nothing explicit but be careful at work or with kids

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
lga1965
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:48 PM
I can't see it on my phone. I'm glad !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Does this remind anyone else of the infamous Billy Rae/Miley Cyrus pics a few years ago? I think it was Vanity Fair.

I like the aesthetics of the pictures, but the incest-y ones are hard for me to look at.
pamelax3
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:52 PM

That is just wrong on so many levels

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I agree -- if they were not her kids, I think the photos would be amazing!!!! 

Quoting momtoscott: Does this remind anyone else of the infamous Billy Rae/Miley Cyrus pics a few years ago? I think it was Vanity Fair.

I like the aesthetics of the pictures, but the incest-y ones are hard for me to look at.

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:54 PM

It's a good think they're gay. Othewise I can't see this woman making a very pleasant mother-in-law in the future.

Quoting Karmahappens:

The boys are gay, Mom is a famous Model, and they want to get into the modeling world-this VERY controversial shoot is all over the place-my guess is it will make them VERY hireable.

They did it deliberately.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:55 PM

I deliberately decided not to post the pics in the thread itself because I wish I had had the opportunity to NOT see them, as well.  Do not google it, you seriously do not want to know!! 

Quoting lga1965: I can't see it on my phone. I'm glad !

lga1965
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Yeah. Ewwwwww.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

I deliberately decided not to post the pics in the thread itself because I wish I had had the opportunity to NOT see them, as well.  Do not google it, you seriously do not want to know!! 

Quoting lga1965: I can't see it on my phone. I'm glad !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Barf.

MsDenuninani
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I don't know. . .I get why it's disturbing to others, but overall, it just looks to me like models doing their job. 

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Without knowing you, or having any type of conversation on such a topic, how could I know?
Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

I am confident you are smart enough to figure that one out on your own, whether or not you agree with my opinion on it. 

Quoting EireLass: What part of it do you have a problem with?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)