Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ew ... ew ... ewwww!!! What kind of mother thinks this is okay??? ETA: Nothing explicit but be careful at work or with kids

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Replies (31-40):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I guess I see it from another perspective. Nothing of what you see is real. None of these faces are real. The model does it for money. The kids follow suit. There are alot of people in the room. The one paying states the look they want. The photographer and assistant tells them how to achieve that.
I photograph semi-pro models, nude and clothed.
Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Reminds me of Steven Tyler's inappropriate Rolling Stone cover with daughter Liv years ago.

"Blurred lines." Really cool to blur the boundaries of what is appropriate between parents and their kids--grown or not.

People don't give a shit as long as money is involved. 

babie113
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM
yeah its bizar
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this

This was on Awkward Family Photos facebook page today. 

LOL

meriana
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MsDenuninani:

I don't know. . .I get why it's disturbing to others, but overall, it just looks to me like models doing their job. 

That's what I got too. The mom's a super-model and the boys are also models or wanting to get into the business.  It's pretty common these days for older gals to be with much younger men. Look at all the celebrities who date and/or marry younger men. Wasn't there a T.V. show about ladies with younger men, "Cougars" or something? Really ladies, if you didn't know they were her sons, would you be nearly as appalled or appalled at all? Probably not.

fireangel5
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:43 PM
That is bizarre. Not something I would ever consider when taking pics with my sons lol
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:52 PM

and this is news or current event how?

buckeyefever
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:00 PM

I agree and I only have one boy. This is to much.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Since we have all pretty much been clear that the ewwww factor IS that they ARE her sons, that seems like a ridiculus question. I do not give two flying fucks if an older woman wants to pose with two young guys with lust and sex clearly being insinuated. Older women can fuck whomever they choose. What is disgusting is the boys looking at their MOTHER with lust in their eyes, touching her like a lover would, and her reciprocating.

Quoting meriana:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

I don't know. . .I get why it's disturbing to others, but overall, it just looks to me like models doing their job. 

That's what I got too. The mom's a super-model and the boys are also models or wanting to get into the business.  It's pretty common these days for older gals to be with much younger men. Look at all the celebrities who date and/or marry younger men. Wasn't there a T.V. show about ladies with younger men, "Cougars" or something? Really ladies, if you didn't know they were her sons, would you be nearly as appalled or appalled at all? Probably not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormcris
by Christy on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Did you see the top paragraph of the article where they are basically flipping the bird at society making assumptions? IE. This is being taken seriously and it clearly is not. This photo shoot was merely a brillant marketing to make people talk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN