Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ew ... ew ... ewwww!!! What kind of mother thinks this is okay??? ETA: Nothing explicit but be careful at work or with kids

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:51 PM
IT IS NOT REAL.
It is staged and posed.
Quoting LoveMyBoyK: Since we have all pretty much been clear that the ewwww factor IS that they ARE her sons, that seems like a ridiculus question. I do not give two flying fucks if an older woman wants to pose with two young guys with lust and sex clearly being insinuated. Older women can fuck whomever they choose. What is disgusting is the boys looking at their MOTHER with lust in their eyes, touching her like a lover would, and her reciprocating.

Quoting meriana:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

I don't know. . .I get why it's disturbing to others, but overall, it just looks to me like models doing their job. 

That's what I got too. The mom's a super-model and the boys are also models or wanting to get into the business.  It's pretty common these days for older gals to be with much younger men. Look at all the celebrities who date and/or marry younger men. Wasn't there a T.V. show about ladies with younger men, "Cougars" or something? Really ladies, if you didn't know they were her sons, would you be nearly as appalled or appalled at all? Probably not.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Yes dear, I understand that they are not fucking one another on the shoot. The concept would be fine if it were not her CHILDREN looking at her with lust, even just pretending, and touching her like a lover would, even just pretending.

Quoting EireLass: IT IS NOT REAL.

It is staged and posed.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK: Since we have all pretty much been clear that the ewwww factor IS that they ARE her sons, that seems like a ridiculus question. I do not give two flying fucks if an older woman wants to pose with two young guys with lust and sex clearly being insinuated. Older women can fuck whomever they choose. What is disgusting is the boys looking at their MOTHER with lust in their eyes, touching her like a lover would, and her reciprocating.

Quoting meriana:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

I don't know. . .I get why it's disturbing to others, but overall, it just looks to me like models doing their job. 

That's what I got too. The mom's a super-model and the boys are also models or wanting to get into the business.  It's pretty common these days for older gals to be with much younger men. Look at all the celebrities who date and/or marry younger men. Wasn't there a T.V. show about ladies with younger men, "Cougars" or something? Really ladies, if you didn't know they were her sons, would you be nearly as appalled or appalled at all? Probably not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Again, I do not CARE WHY they chose to do it, I find the images disgusting knowing the boys are her sons. Pretend implied incest, even just to flip people the bird,is not something that appeals to me.

Quoting stormcris:

Did you see the top paragraph of the article where they are basically flipping the bird at society making assumptions? IE. This is being taken seriously and it clearly is not. This photo shoot was merely a brillant marketing to make people talk.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m.garcia21
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Yeahhh thats akward
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Well make sure you don't stroke your kids hair, and for gods sakes, don't ever give them a bath.
Quoting LoveMyBoyK: Yes dear, I understand that they are not fucking one another on the shoot. The concept would be fine if it were not her CHILDREN looking at her with lust, even just pretending, and touching her like a lover would, even just pretending.

It is staged and posed.

Quoting meriana:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

rfhsure
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM
LOL at the silly article.

"Look at all that fashion has given me" Stephanie Seymour

There's one part where she says as a special treat shed let her son open up her safe and clean all of her jewelry. Just...wow.
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM

I didnt think the photos were sexy at all.  I thought they showed a sexy woman, but those men did not look as if they thought she was sexy.  It did look as if she wanted them to find her sexy...which is fucked up.  But those photos were like two robots and a pretty woman.

regardless of what I think....this is fucked

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 13, 2014 at 6:07 PM

well that is a great comparison?!....I dont think my kids have ever looked at me with lust after I bathed them....nope I know they havent.  However, never had the need to bath my adult sons.

Quoting EireLass: Well make sure you don't stroke your kids hair, and for gods sakes, don't ever give them a bath.
Quoting LoveMyBoyK: Yes dear, I understand that they are not fucking one another on the shoot. The concept would be fine if it were not her CHILDREN looking at her with lust, even just pretending, and touching her like a lover would, even just pretending.

It is staged and posed.

Quoting meriana:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 13, 2014 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting EireLass: I guess I see it from another perspective. Nothing of what you see is real. None of these faces are real. The model does it for money. The kids follow suit. There are alot of people in the room. The one paying states the look they want. The photographer and assistant tells them how to achieve that.
I photograph semi-pro models, nude and clothed.

probably is a marketing tool....but why preface the article about it being a mother and her sons? 

You are selling the concept here, the big concept being my mother is sexy and I want to fuck her...or my sons are sexy and I'd like to fuck them at the same time.

real or not real....that is fucked up :-)

Cmgmqmmom
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Eh, it's not something I would do with my sons, but this is a modeling shoot. I don't see the big deal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)