Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ellen Page has caught teh geh!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM
  • 58 Replies

Mobile Photo

by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Mobile Photo

ashellbell

Mobile Photo

ashellbell

Mobile Photo

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:34 AM
I always kind of though the was. Good for her for feeling comfortable enough to come out!
SuperChicken
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:43 AM

I'm sad for her that she suffered for so many years.  I hope her life is happier now that she can live her true life openly. 

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:48 AM
I definitely think she will be. I adore her, she's done so much for her community and for speaking out on the fair treatment of all people. She's just an awesome lady. She always reminded me so much of my step sister (their demeanor is the same) and I think that's why I always thought she might be gay. At least I know my gaydar is up to date!

Quoting SuperChicken:

I'm sad for her that she suffered for so many years.  I hope her life is happier now that she can live her true life openly. 

snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, who didn't know that?

SuperChicken
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM

I only know her from Juno, which was such a great movie.     

Quoting ashellbell: I definitely think she will be. I adore her, she's done so much for her community and for speaking out on the fair treatment of all people. She's just an awesome lady. She always reminded me so much of my step sister (their demeanor is the same) and I think that's why I always thought she might be gay. At least I know my gaydar is up to date!

Quoting SuperChicken:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I always kind of figured !

Quoting snookyfritz:

Well, who didn't know that?

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
She did well in inception too. She was in a movie called Hard Candy. That was a effed up movie. You should check it out. Real mind fuck.

Quoting SuperChicken:

I only know her from Juno, which was such a great movie.     

Quoting ashellbell: I definitely think she will be. I adore her, she's done so much for her community and for speaking out on the fair treatment of all people. She's just an awesome lady. She always reminded me so much of my step sister (their demeanor is the same) and I think that's why I always thought she might be gay. At least I know my gaydar is up to date!

Quoting SuperChicken:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)