Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Michelle Duggar Advises Wives to Always be Available for Sex, Even if Exhausted

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:42 AM
  • 280 Replies

Michelle Duggar Advises Wives to Always be Available for Sex, Even if Exhausted

article image

Michelle Duggar, co-star of the TLC reality show "19 Kids and Counting," recently gave women sex tips that make her and her husband Jim Bob feel like "a newlywed couple every day."

Speaking to Today.com, the conservative Christian mom said that she always makes herself available for her husband sexually, even when she is exhausted.

"In your marriage there will be times you're going to be very exhausted," said Duggar. "Your hubby comes home after a hard day's work, you get the baby to bed, and he is going to be looking forward to that time with you. Be available. Anyone can fix him lunch, but only one person can meet that physical need of love that he has, and you always need to be available when he calls."

Duggar does not believe in birth control, but rather allows God to decide how many children she should have.

While Duggar is pro-sex within marriage, she and her husband Jim Bob are very modest while in public.

Last year, during their TLC show, Duggar was covered up with quite a bit of clothing while on a snorkeling trip in Puerto Rico (video below).

"In society, sometimes there's this idea that we cover up at certain times and then we go to the beach and wear our underclothes," Duggar told People. "Bathing suits are pretty and colorful but it's not our thinking that it is okay to be naked some places and not other places."

Sources: People and Today.com

by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by weird cheese on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM
23 moms liked this

Seriously how has that woman's uterus not plummeted to the floor yet?

lizmarie1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this

If I'm exhausted, I'm really not going to be much of a participant in any sexual encounter I may have with my husband. I'll just be wondering how long it's going to take before I can finally go to sleep. My husband knows this and he knows that he's not going to enjoy it if I'm just laying there. So we wait.

IhartU
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:48 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting VooDooB:

I think even if her uterus fell out and her vagina was draggin' on the floor under those long skirts, her husband would still tap that 25 times a day. Jim Bob is one horny bastard!

billsfan1104
by Jules on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Wait a minute. I think that are parts missing from this article. I remember reading that a friend have her that advice about being exhausted and to Michelle is was good advice.
idunno1234
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM
5 moms liked this

I wonder if it works the other way.....husband should always be available for sex no matter how exhausted.

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM
4 moms liked this
If I am exhausted he can wait.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IhartU
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:51 AM
6 moms liked this

She acts like god gave the walking pussy... ie the woman...  to the man for use any time he gets a stiffy. Didn't their god give them HANDS too? Why does he need vaginal stimulation every time when he could take her feelings into consideration and if she's tired or whatever- go diddle his dork in the shower or something.

idunno1234
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:51 AM
3 moms liked this

That's a good point....why would a husband, out of consideration for his wife and his own sexual enjoyment want sex with someone who is exhausted?

Quoting lizmarie1975:

If I'm exhausted, I'm really not going to be much of a participant in any sexual encounter I may have with my husband. I'll just be wondering how long it's going to take before I can finally go to sleep. My husband knows this and he knows that he's not going to enjoy it if I'm just laying there. So we wait.

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this

SHe actually gave persmission once for her OB to be interviewed and she said she has a very stable and healthy uterus. 

Quoting VooDooB:

No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them. By Elie Wiesel

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Of course she did. Wonder how much money she made off that episode.

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

SHe actually gave persmission once for her OB to be interviewed and she said she has a very stable and healthy uterus. 

Quoting VooDooB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)