Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why it is so important for the USA to beat Canada in hockey tomorrow.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM
  • 51 Replies
4 moms liked this

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:51 PM

It has always been that way.

Even locally, when the Spokane Chiefs play any given team from Canada, it's on.

Even if a good number of the players on the Chiefs are from Canada.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

That photo is hilarious!  

Lord, let us win. lol lol

MsDenuninani
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Love.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Go ''Mercia!
stringtheory
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Lol. I heard a rumor that he is getting into hip hop and changing his name to Bizzle. Anyone care enough to google and confirm for me?
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting stringtheory: Lol. I heard a rumor that he is getting into hip hop and changing his name to Bizzle. Anyone care enough to google and confirm for me?
The Buzz

Posted: 4:38 p.m. Monday, Feb. 17, 2014

Bieber is now Bizzle and plans to stay in Atlanta 

Justin "Bizzle" Bieber
Justin "Bizzle" Bieber posted this photo of himself.

By Jennifer Brett

Justin Bieber has rechristened himself "Bizzle" (to a degree) and evidently plans to stay in Atlanta for a while.

Rejoice, Beliebers! Or would that be Bizzlers? Anyhoo..

We were informed indirectly that Bieber-Bizzle-whatever is renting temporary digs from a well-known local producer andTMZ has been reporting that he's eyeing various properties in Buckhead.

Buckhead residents will surely be overjoyed. The developer known as "Big Poppa" in reality show circles had to pledge to keep the noise turned down after a rash of complaints about partying at his West Paces Ferry Road estate.

Bieber has been back in town for a few weeks now and has been spotted at an east Cobb County ice rink, an area Zaxby's, the Phipps Plaza movie theater and partying with other artists includingJermaine Dupri, Diddy and Rick Ross.

"Back in my second home," he tweeted recently. "Good to be back. Focused on building up positive energy."

He followed that one up with a post showing himself and artist T.I. in the studio, where he's working on a new recording project.

He came back to Atlanta, where musical mentors, Usher and Scooter Braun, hail from, after getting arrested in Miami and turning himself in to authorities in Toronto to respond to a charge that he attacked a limo driver. 

Here's hoping Bizzle stays out of trouble while in his "second home."

stringtheory
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Hahaha, thank you, that is great.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting stringtheory: Lol. I heard a rumor that he is getting into hip hop and changing his name to Bizzle. Anyone care enough to google and confirm for me?
The Buzz

Justin "Bizzle" Bieber

By Jennifer Brett

Justin Bieber has rechristened himself "Bizzle" (to a degree) and evidently plans to stay in Atlanta for a while.

We were informed indirectly that Bieber-Bizzle-whatever is renting temporary digs from a well-known local producer andTMZ has been reporting that he's eyeing various properties in Buckhead.

Buckhead residents will surely be overjoyed. The developer known as "Big Poppa" in reality show circles had to pledge to keep the noise turned down after a rash of complaints about partying at his West Paces Ferry Road estate.

Bieber has been back in town for a few weeks now and has been spotted at an east Cobb County ice rink, an area Zaxby's, the Phipps Plaza movie theater and partying with other artists includingJermaine Dupri, Diddy and Rick Ross.

"Back in my second home," he tweeted recently. "Good to be back. Focused on building up positive energy."

He followed that one up with a post showing himself and artist T.I. in the studio, where he's working on a new recording project.

He came back to Atlanta, where musical mentors, Usher and Scooter Braun, hail from, after getting arrested in Miami and turning himself in to authorities in Toronto to respond to a charge that he attacked a limo driver. 

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Quoting stringtheory: Hahaha, thank you, that is great.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

The Buzz

Justin

By Jennifer Brett

I have the day off, just wanted to add my contribution to society. lol

Seems there is already a rapper named Bizzle.  He is a Christian rapper.

Lets not get them confused now.

coolmommy2x
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Fingers crossed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
12hellokitty
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:14 PM

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)